Hepatitis E and menopause

Hi

I got hepatitis E in February this year, I was taking medicine and also recovered a bit, but then I already have menopause as well since last two years… For which I took medicine for estrogen and progesterone for last six months (stopped since January end).

I recently listened to Sapien videos for menopause, for estrogen, progesterone and felt better with hot flashes and other conditions. But my Jaundice started worsening even though I started listening to liver healing related videos.

I am also feeling pressure at the top of my head.

Please help.

1 Like

Hi @Alka, welcome to the forum!

Have you tried Hepatitis B and C Treatment to see whether it helps? Sometimes Sapien videos will also help with other conditions.

Which liver healing related videos have you tried listening to?

Edit: You could also try Experimental Virus Disruption/Healing and the Virus Disruption & Immune System Strengthening Stack.

1 Like

Thank you! For liver I listened to:
Advance detox + healing of Billary system (liver, Gallbladder and pancreas) and

Liver Cirrhosis treatment (energetically programmed Audio).

1 Like

You’re welcome!

You could also try Stem Cells Targeted to Heart, Liver, Lungs and Pancreas.

I’m not sure why the jaundice started worsening. How long have you been listening to the liver healing fields?

It’s possible the fields need more time to work, and it’s possible you’re listening to too many permanent physical change fields if the pressure at the top of your head is related to listening to Sapien videos. Some people are only able to handle 4 permanent physical change videos at once, and some people are able to handle many more than that.

Here is a more detailed explanation by Samuel from the Sapien Medicine team:

I’m listening to the to these videos for last 4-5 days.

Sure I will add the Stem cell video you suggested to my list and then check.

About other videos that I listened to it includes clear all negative energy and entity removal and adrenal healing and forgiveness and release video.

1 Like

That doesn’t seem like too many fields. Sometimes they can take a few weeks or longer to give you your desired results.

You could also try adding Subconscious Limits Dissolver to help speed up the results, and perhaps adding some of the fields in the Virus Disruption & Immune System Strengthening Stack to help strengthen your immune system. I’ve edited my original post with a link to the stack.

Thank you so much… I will add the stack you suggested.

1 Like

You’re welcome, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face: Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Sure…Will share the results :blush:

1 Like

Hi,

The other videos are fine, but when I listened to stem cell targeted to heart, liver and pancreas. I am feeling strong itching in my foot. I thought it’s a sign of liver disease.

1 Like

It seems your liver is not at good state… Please listen to subscionsious removal first in the day. Also maybe add to playlist Fat to stem cells, as its powerful too and think about the liver. :)

2 Likes

Thank you… sure will listen to subconscious removal