Hey everyone ! Im new here but im not new to Sapien!

So i have been listening to Sapien medicine before 3 years now and started again this week. And i have so many questions to ask, like for example, i see that they are new frequencies…are they more effective than the ones from 2021-2022? Also i want to know if it’s ok to listen to the sounds without headphones? Sorry for the lame questions… also i have read that youtube is converting every single video someone uploads to 440 hz frequency which kinda breaks the true original sound of sapien? I really have so many questions but i will just end with those ones. So yeah that’s me and like i said greetings everyone and i wish you much health and happiness!

6 Likes

Hi @ZarofimX

Here are some forum links to help you: Info to Guide Your SM Journey

Welcome Healing Chalice

1 Like

All of us listen to many of the OG morphic fields. While the more recent ones might be more complex, it doesn’t make the OGs less effective. For some they are more effective. It depends upon the person, as we might have different effects from usage.

Yes it is ok to listen without or with, as you choose.

3 Likes

Welcome @ZarofimX

It could be but I don’t think it affects the results, no one has complained about that, it’s another point.

This will help you: Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

1 Like

Thank you so much guys! The info was very helpful! Also i have read on reddit many negative comments that those frequiences can get you possessed by some kind of a demon? Or that negative things happens in your life if you don’t listen to the sounds everyday? Is that true? I mean i don’t care if magick is involved as long as it doesn’t corrupt my life i am totally ok with it ^_^