18 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Hope you will have a pleasant time here! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Howdy! :wave:

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m new around here.
KundaFest,

Sometimes a festival, indeed. And also previously known as Ha"KundaMatata" from Mr Sam @SammyG

4 Likes

I’m having a massive dejavu now… damn timelines :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

why do we have deja vus tho, I have them often but the only explanation I can give myself is that this already happened and that I am experiencing it again
or better to say, what are deja vu

3 Likes

There’s a plethora of answers about that: some say memory phenomenon, some others false and/or resurfacing repressed memory, some others past life clues, some others collective storage, etc. Another never ending debate.

Captain’s most liked post (you know the one on the top of his profile page) seems to provide some answers.

3 Likes

Yes, I feel strange too… Like in some movie in which there are 2 realms separated by a bridge or something.

Some of us have managed to cross the bridge, whereas others remained stuck in the previous realm because taken hostage by a villain called Lord PassWordus.

3 Likes

Let’s summon @_OM lol

1 Like

I think I actually have seen you on another forum in another dimension.

1 Like

Welcome :)

Hellooooo, why did we change domains??? What is happening i feel weird lol I’m so confused

The last domain was getting too much traffic and the cost of keeping it would’ve proved WAYY to expensive. So they moved everything here where they already own the domain.

1 Like

Oh i see, why does the forum look lk the same? I don’t understand what a domain is. But thank you eheh i was able to login without any problems

They transferred all the data over so all the valuable information wasn’t lost, that’s why you was able to login using your same username and pass. The reason why all your messages have been saved and imported etc.

1 Like

Oh i see, thank u for the explanation!