Hi guys. Is there any field or mandala to attract respect/status in society?

Many of us have to go through bad reputation for no reason. Anything we do is perceived in a bad light. Like if you drink, you may come across as an exaggerated alcoholic. Or you maybe talked behind your back as a lousy worker even though you work pretty hard. But some people get respect and regardless of their behaviour or ethics. Even if they’re slandering others they are seen as charismatic and powerful.

So is there any field or sigil or mandala or anything else to rectify the bad reputation. And to get prestige amongst people?

2 Likes

You can use Confidence, Dominance and Authority sigil. Charisma and Glamour audio should also help.

5 Likes

As @Destinus suggested, that sigil is interesting for that. It was my daily until I’ve gotten the IPF tag. Now I go on and off. Check here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/confidence-and-17050769

However, do you prefer to growl and intimidate or just redheads move and raid? lmao, joking but:

If you find the sigil too powerful, a mandala which should assist you with that, go for the Thor one , as it is more “balanced” than the Lion Sapien’s Instagram

If you want a more balanced lion, you can always go for the tag… Which is not available atm

I won’t recommend you the lion mandala 'cause it might not embody well for your specific situation

Believe me, no one would tell you this while invoking a lion.
I actually had some experience with both dominance and the lion, altogether check here if you’d like; Confidence/Self-Esteem/Dominance Sigil + Lion - A Warning

If you don’t want to use Thor, Lion or even the sigil, there’s always the Confidence mandala:

Lastly, also Androstenol is used for dominance and “alpha purposes.”

So it really depends with the type of confidence/dominance you want to assert.

4 Likes

Thor Mandala

Charisma and Glamour:

1 Like

In addition to the suggestions in this thread, you might try the Draw Fame mandala (on the forum here or on Sapien’s Instagram) or Fame Sigil on Patreon.

3 Likes