Hi, I have a question about the height booster 2.0 from patreon

Why does youtube’s height booster 2.0 last 15:00? and the patreon lasts 15:16

Sapien has to remake the field to upload it on Patreon, so there is a slight difference in audio time. The field, however, still does the same objective.

2 Likes

I think bcoz of video format take extra seconds to play audio but audio format direct play sound thats why some seconds increased in video format…did u got results from height booster?

If I notice myself taller and my grandmother tells me that I am taller

Ok nice…my sister listening about 2 months but no results…

must use hgh

In addition, women tend to be shorter because it has a lot of estrogen

1 Like

The height booster is not really that effective. It does not work for alot of people.

6 Likes

Many people say that 1.0 is the most effective, but according to sapiens youtube I delete it

Thanks for info.but I heard reduce estrogen causes breast enlargement is it or not?

That one is also not effective. I used it for 1 month yet no changes. The 2.0 is better

1 Like

estrogen is the one that enlarges the breasts, if I’m not mistaken

I would like Sapiens to make one to open growth plates until we achieve our goal

1 Like

Maybe but still confused that increasing or decreasing in estrogen…

Since when opening the plates the stem cells of the height booster 2.0 would really be effective

1 Like

Better not reduce estrogen in a woman, the woman’s body for something has estrogen

Yes thanks…so reduce estrogen is bad idea for woman for height.

1 Like

How can sapien open the growth plates? How is he supposed to do this? What can he do to force the plates open?

make a morphic field so that the cartilage cells do not mature until we achieve our goal, as the cells do not mature the cartilage will not close as it will not become bone

1 Like

do you have a source that I can use to understand this better?