Hi im looking for a field to be completely straight and masculine

Hi im looking for a field to be completely straight and masculine I suffer from hocd

Is homosexuality a curse? I’m straight but Ive had gay thoughts and I dont like the bisexual label I cant be I dont want to be

1 Like

Not, it is not. I truly believe it is a hormonal problem 99% of the time. There’s an agenda by the PTB to feminize men. It is the truth. Estrogen in male type products and soy in food products.

Thanks to the Dream and Manhattan to help men become manlier.
There’s a reason why high quality women whether in looks or as a whole pick almost everytime the manlier man instead of the beta guys. It is what it is.

3 Likes

Hi Dr Manhattan will this finally make me fully straight?

@Elm47

4 Likes

So if a completely gay person listens to this would they become bisexual? Since they will get “straighter thoughts”

Listen, it’s complex, some people are more or less gay or straight and have different experiences ingrained in their brains.

The influence is not guaranteed to overcome the threshold and it wasn’t meant for that.

Most likely you will keep your current sexual orientation.

But you can try

3 Likes

Do you feel like it’s a pressure to be homosexual? Sometimes you just need to let it as it is. Instead of hiding what you really are inside. It’s simple as that my friend

1 Like