Hi, there!

Hi everyone!

It’s great to be here. I had some problems with the application email but it seems to have finally been solved. So, hi! I am very excited to dig deeper into the world of morphic fields and frequencies. I have to admit that i am quite a newbie in this area. I firstly discovered subliminals about a month ago. Morphic fields and Sapien Medicine came into my radar just last week.

I am guessing I have a lot to learn and discuss. And I am assuming this is the right community to do so. I am particularly impressed with Sapien Medicine because I have started receiving results from day one. I have so far used their frequencies/fields in 3 topics: wealth, intelligence/brain and the facial ones.

The brain/intelligence subs gave results instantly, as I was listening to them. I have been trying to finish my dissertation for over a year now. And I did more in the last week than I did in the last year. The work just flows. I feel like I can understand much faster and better. I can also make connections and analyze more with ease. It is like magic.

I also started noticing results instantly on the wealth side. I have been receiving free stuff or discounts here and there from the very first day. It is like the blocks I have had on wealth and abundance are being lifted. Just, incredible. I am hoping to manifest a new job where I can earn significantly more than now. Then, I promised myself to repay Sapien Medicine with the best of my abilities. Thanks, guys!

The slowest results have been on the face, for now. But, I have started receiving them as of today. I have very asymmetric eyebrows, where one of them is much lower than the other. I did face yogas and whatnot with no results. But today, I realized that my brows are at the same height? I even took a picture and flipped to be sure. It really looks like it is fixed! Now, my face is still quite asymmetric. But, I now know for sure that it will only get better.

So, yeah. Thanks Sapien Medicine. You have made my life so much better in such short notice. Thank you! And I am very grateful to be here with you all.

PS: Sorry for the mistakes. English is not my native language.

12 Likes

Hi, Oranged! welc pastel clear

I am glad that you found your way to us. We are a friendly bunch!

What fields have you listened to for the categories you listed? Glad you had some good results already!

I am sure you have seen our welcome area. If not, feel free to browse this section: Welcome to the Sapien Medicine Forum!

You can put any search terms in the area indicated by the magnifying glass at the upper right of your screen. There are years of posts on every topic imaginable. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome and the link. I have seen the area but I haven’t had the time to properly browse it yet. I will make sure to do so.

So, my playlist might be a little bit of a mess. I am not really sure. But, it’s like this.

I listen to these 3 videos for my face in the given order, I loop each of them 3 times individually. I do this in the morning.
Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning (energetic audio)
Face Lift and Facial Toning Ver 2.0
Stem Cells Targeted to Face, Scalp and Neck (Energetic/Morphic field programmed audio)

Then, on my way to work, I listen to the wealth audios in this order. I listen to them only once in the morning. Then, once more on my way home in the afternoon. It’s the perfect length for my commute, too.
Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance (Energetically Programmed Audio)
A life of Magical Abundance (morphic/psychic energetically programmed)
POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY: Attract Good Fortune and Miracles W/ Law of Attraction Vibration

Then, during work I listen to these to boost my performance. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon. Never more than 2 times per day. I tried to listen three times once and got a nasty headache. :slight_smile:
Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0 (Energy Programmed)
Superhuman Genius (Energetically Programmed)
Permanent Brain Enhancement : Become Smarter, Increase Memory, and Sharp Focus (Morphic Frequency)

I am open to criticisms and suggestions about my playlist, to be honest. I can’t much say that I know what I am doing. I just know that it works, somehow.

PS: I tried to include the youtube links, but I wasn’t allowed more than 2 of them because of being a new member. But these are the names on youtube, basically.

5 Likes

Nice you started slow and noticed when you had reached your limits - good bodily feedback! Also nice you are receiving financial feedback too - and instantly. Very cool.

A good stack is a stack that works. There have been many posts and whole threads on optimal stacks for various topics. Use the magnifying glass to put in search terms that will show you stacks that others have had success with.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I didn’t know they were called stacks. There really are amazing posts in the forum. I Thanks!

Honestly, I wasn’t expecting to see such solid results so soon. I am very much in awe. Hence why I was researching and found this forum.

3 Likes

Glad you are here - it just keeps getting better!

3 Likes

:rose:
Welcome to the forum Oranged!

2 Likes

This is really exciting. I feel very, very lucky to have found Sapien Medicine and this forum. Thank you for all the tips!

And hi Zuzu!

3 Likes

You’re welcome. SilverZuzu is very knowledgeable about many things and has extensive medical experience and years of using Sapien fields. She can be a helpful resource in your forum journey.

4 Likes

Thanks for the “shout out” Rose.
There are quite a number of people who can give u good advise.

3 Likes

Oh, this is great to know! Thank you Rosechalice.

I am in natural sciences by profession, hopefully getting my PhD soon. Even though it is not directly my field, I can understand the interaction of energy with matter in a very fundamental sense. But, I don’t have any medical knowledge. That would be great to know how, in biological level, the interaction occurs and what kind of pathways are taken. I would love to discuss these in detail sometime.

3 Likes

Here is the link for the area called Ask for Advice. You can start a thread about anything.

3 Likes

A warm welcome to you :pray:

3 Likes