High diastolic readings

Dear All

I am writing to seek help for my wife who out of the blue had her BP shot up to 180/105. I have tried doing JSJ therapy, took medication, sapiens Blood Pressure Reducer, Enhanced Blood circulation
I also play Virus Disruption and Bacteria in case the high BP is due to infections

Managed to bring systolic readings but diastolic readings remains high. Feeling quite desperate. Looking for recommendations audios to try.

Forgot to mention that she had 2nd Sinovac jab 3 weeks ago

3 Likes

I mean high blood pressure can cause blood clots

But also if the kidney or lung have then it raises the blood pressure

And a lot of times a side effect of vaccines is blood clots

1 Like

Having a blood pressure which temporarily shoots up out of the blue can be a common occurrence. It’s so common the medical community has given it a name. (I’ve forgotten what they call it in my country.) With a person who has no other factors, it’s generally considered a passing thing and not given too much weight. For all you know, it might be connected to a temporary emotional state that you and she are not considering.

If you find it is persists, is re-occuring or she has other contributory factors, then it’s time to consult a doctor. (Or are you a doctor?)

If you’re feeling desperate and there are medications involved (are you a doctor?) you really do want to consult a doctor. Even if you are a doctor, do you really want to be gambling with your wife’s life when a simple change in her medications might be the fast and effective solution that you’re both wanting?

2 Likes

Thanks for responding. We have seen the doctor on Sunday and he gave some medication which seems to help the systolic level only.

I also consider emotions as a possible cause but she couldn’t figure out anything. She is usually very positive or tried to be, as a result I think she is not very in touch with suppressed emotions.
There’s so many audios dealing with emotions, which is the “best” to clear suppressed emotions?

Thanks Luna for the reminder blood clot .
Sinovac vaccine has cases of facial paralysis. I wonder if nerve damage could have contributed to high BP.

1 Like

Just want to let u know that my sister had the same problem, she’s 72 now, but starting having it in her mid-60’s. It is “trial and error” with medications, sometimes it takes a while to find the right combo that takes care of the problem. My sister had to try several combos before she they found the right one FOR HER. (My sisters system is pretty finicky and she seems to have a lot of untoward effects from medications. Her body has always been very sensitive). Also if she started a medication on Sunday, today is only Wed. morning, not enuf time to see the full effects from it.

I totally agree with this posting from WellBeing.

How old is your wife?

3 Likes

From the free fields:

Ego Dissolution
SLR
Clear All Negative Energy and Entity Removal (I’m not saying that your wife has entities, but it’s a good clearing field.)
Energy Body-Aura Deep Clearing (Clears everything, even energy work that was done up to 3 hours prior)
All Purpose Anxiety Removal (If she’s not anxious, she might well be feeling the effects of your anxiety on her, which will raise BP)
Forgiveness and Release
Emotional Release
Trauma Release and Healing
Internal Alchemical Crucible (to burn away what’s been cleared)

1 Like

Hi
My wife has drug allergy and I tried not to use medication if possible. She is 60 now.
I just read that over active adrenal glands can cause hypertension also.
Will give the adrenal audio a try

3 Likes

I would suggest along with WellBeings suggestions:
*Heart Inflammation Reduction -(free)
and
*Blood Purifier +

A blood test would reveal if she has overactive adrenal glands.
Just to let u know its pretty common that as u get older your blood pressure gets elevated. This is generally due to arterial stiffening mostly as part of the aging process. This tends to accelerate after menopause for women.

Also
*DNA Repair-(free)
*Negative Ion Charged Plasma Blood-good for heart, veins and arteries

There are a boatload of other fields we could recommend that are more general healing. anti-aging.

3 Likes

I would try Automated Grounding and The Tree Experience.
It can help to ground the rising energy.

You can also try Yoga Nidra to help release trapped energy through relaxation.

2 Likes

I have tried the grounding audio also.
Forgot to mention that she could not sleep at all after the last few days. Tried different creator’s sleep audio to no avail.

1 Like

Pure Heart Coherence may help a lot withh the cardiac rythm and perhaps as a side effect some other balances in the body .

Hope it works !

4 Likes

Try the Vagus Nerve stimulation field to help her sleep. Better yet combined with the Heart Inflammation reduction and healing one. Hope it helps!

3 Likes

Its an idea i had to heal the heart an related iissues from various aspects , it may be good

4 Likes

Some updates on my wife sudden rise in BP

I did quite a bit if JSJ - a form of touch acupressure and it did lower the systolic numbers but the diastolic readings remains high
Two nights ago I bought acu automation and iI believe it helped alot.
This morning I had the idea to ruc Acu with Mana circuits as a combo to clear blocked meridians
It run for over 1 hr.

Her readings now is normal range. Hope it stays through the day

I thank everyone for your help.
Glad to be part of this family

6 Likes

I am sad to report that my wife’s BP shot up again.
We couldn’t figure out what could be the causes.
I will continue with the audios and JSJ

Captain, would it be possible to create a smart audio for JSJ ? It’s more powerful than acupuncture in its effectiveness, but very tedious for practitioners.
Sure buy if Captain creates one