Higher Self Financial Blockages Removal - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

This field will summon your Higher Self to perform a massive removal of financial blockages. It will also repair points in your abundance consciousness, and make improvements in the energy flow between it and other relevant points of your being.

Lastly, added a Higher Self subconscious guidance to make it catch up with the above changes in real time.

Enjoy!

-3:40 min audio-

36 Likes

Thanks Borisju for showing us this wonder!

6 Likes

Did you try it?

3 Likes

I just did, and it is still running on the back.

Like the whole HS series, this feels amazing.

This made me super grateful that Sammy & Dream gave the opportunity to other creators to display their work on their own platform. I’m yet to spend some real time with other creators, but while I did not expect anyone to come close to Dream, PU is the real deal…

33 Likes

He definitely is

6 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

Yes, easily my favorite abundance field up until now.

PU kept the description very light, but he did a fantastic job.

Along with the Blessed Path, it brought to consciousness some things that were right under my eyes I just could not see.

This reinforced with the peace & confidence that everything will be well.

24 Likes

On the new financial field thread.

Thank you so much for this amazing field PU :pray:

20 Likes

After using some of the free fields from psychic university I am in love with his work can’t believe he’s been around for while without me knowing about him. Just purchased this couldn’t have come at a better time I have always felt like I unconsciously block myself from receiving wealth or just general abundance I feel I work hard in my career but for some reason I tend to get a little anxious just before I close on a sale. As an insurance agent I tend to get more no’s than yes’s when it comes to selling to clients which is part of the business but when I do get a client who is interested I feel anxiety building up inside of me and racing thoughts which ultimately not always leads to my clients changing their mind and declining the service lol. I feel this will help me be more open to receiving more sales and instilling a sense of worthiness

22 Likes

Lovely music on this.

3 Likes

Hy guys any progress or success stories about this field?

4 Likes

all i can say is that this field makes me happy and gets me in the right vibration.

12 Likes

Looping this field right now.
Very pleasant liberating music.
I feel a very strong pull and tingeling sensation on my Crown Chakra :star_struck:

#MoneyAlwaysWelcome
#WhatColorIsYourBugatti?
:relieved:

12 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just got this right now
Playing it on loop

#ShowMeTheMoney

4 Likes

Just bought this and i’m looping now. One listen in and I feel calm, grateful and content in a way I only do when i’m in a perfect abundance flow. Such a soothing track and deep effects right away. Excited to use this as a daily field for awhile and see the boost it gives me

15 Likes

Good results

After 4 days of use, I can “feel” a shift hapenning with regards to my abundance consciousness

Strange and vivid dreams too

17 Likes

Is this one included in The Ultimate Integration Tool?

I know. The Ultimate Integration Tool states: “Clearing of Subconscious Limitations and Energy Blockages– Very focused on the necessary to maximize results and integration” and “Higher Self State – Temporarily enter the state of your higher self.”

Maybe I’m wrong, but I think Financial Blockages should be covered in the Ultimate Integration Tool.

Can anyone confirm it?

1 Like

They are two different products with two different goals

5 Likes