Hip diseases in dogs

Hi to everyone in this forum!

I wanted to ask you if anyone ever used the Animal Regeneration audios for dogs having hip issues like Hip Dysplasia or Luxated Patellas.

My puppy is suspected to suffer from one of those (still doing exams) and I wanted to hear your experiences with this audio or maybe even others that helped this issue.

Have a good weekend,
Healy :paw_prints:

3 Likes

Hi Healy,

I hope the diagnosis will be favorable for your little friend. It’s surely best to wait for it and confirm. Plus, my personal experience is with a cat and for less severe cases. It happened twice, recently: he suddenly started limping but there wasn’t any visible cause or other symptoms. Maybe because he’s a pretty big and heavy guy, so he jumped from somewhere too forcefully or I don’t know.

Both times it was late at night, so I didn’t take him to the vet. I played Animal Regeneration, Reiki Massage, Fa Jin Gong Healing, and Acupressure. He was back to normal the very next day, both times.

(I’ll still ask the vet during the next visit soon though).

Other than that, I usually play the entire Beautiful Beasties album for him every day + others from time to time just in case (organ regenerative audios, even though they are mostly covered by the Beasties album).

I wonder if Just the Knees (recently recommended by Captain for a ligamentary case), Acu-Automaton/Acupuncture, and Symmetrical Body would help.

I also found this somewhat old post in here:

Have a nice weekend too.

3 Likes

Hi!
Sorry for the late reply, but I just got the diagnosis from a vet. He visited my dog throughly and diagnosed her with luxated patellas (in both the legs… One is better than the other though). I am going to make a new post about it with more info so I can describe the issue etc. I hope you’ll read it!
Thank you so much for your reply! I’ll surely use the animal regeneration audio!!!

4 Likes