Holiday sale of 15% off Gumroad & Teespring until Jan 2nd

I also had a purchase on Gumroad with payment through Pay Pal.
Thank you, Sammy, KEP for the discount granted.
Good luck!!!

10 Likes

Thank you Cap and Sammy! :blush: Happy holidays to you too!

8 Likes

Thank you Captain and Sammy, Happy Holidays! Got some of the crystal audios and the smart cord cutter :+1:

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Hi Cap, Plasma Protocol is not available(missing) on gumroad. Can you check and see the issue?

8 Likes

I removed it.
:slight_smile:

13 Likes

:open_mouth: If you are open to sharing, why?

3 Likes

I think its best
and other reasons and reasonings invite discussions I rather not have
or defend.

nothing against how it works though.
It works just fine and the same.

20 Likes

Can you make an exception and release it till this sale ends on 2nd Jan? (and then remove it)

Just a request.

3 Likes

Oh :open_mouth:

I hope it comes back in some form or another…

shop

3 Likes

@SammyG there seems to be a problem with the gumroad website, I tried twice to buy Smart Stem Cells through Paypal and the bank declined in both the cases.

There is no problem with the Paypal as only 3 hrs back I bought something on another website.

Please fix it.

edit: finally it worked

2 Likes

Are you planning to take any others off the market?

2 Likes

not at the moment.

17 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo
Would you reinstate the lucky horseshoes auduo from teespring? Or is it perhaps possible to purchase it manually?

1 Like

is the energy awakening course ever on sale?

No, they have never put it on sale

1 Like

Thank you for the sale kind sirs. Just got New Perspectives for myself (seasonal depression begone!) and of course Crystal Charger as a treat for my lovely sparkly mineral babies.:sparkling_heart:

Merry Christmas everyone! And in case I’m not here again to say it, I hope your 2022 is off to a good start!

12 Likes

So when there is so much trubble with my crypto account that i cannot buy what i want there so I just turn to buy some other fields with the sale code. Mixed feelings about this, when you want one thing but end up with another. Nothing has a meaning, but who cares, let go

4 Likes

So I bought a digital audio with teespring and received it. They still had me write my adress and all but they won’t send me anything, right?

Right
:slight_smile:

1 Like

New release has not work with holiday code for me
Crucible of Past TEESpring

3 Likes