Holiday sale of 15% off Gumroad & Teespring until Jan 2nd

not at the moment.

17 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo
Would you reinstate the lucky horseshoes auduo from teespring? Or is it perhaps possible to purchase it manually?

1 Like

is the energy awakening course ever on sale?

No, they have never put it on sale

1 Like

Thank you for the sale kind sirs. Just got New Perspectives for myself (seasonal depression begone!) and of course Crystal Charger as a treat for my lovely sparkly mineral babies.:sparkling_heart:

Merry Christmas everyone! And in case I’m not here again to say it, I hope your 2022 is off to a good start!

12 Likes

So when there is so much trubble with my crypto account that i cannot buy what i want there so I just turn to buy some other fields with the sale code. Mixed feelings about this, when you want one thing but end up with another. Nothing has a meaning, but who cares, let go

4 Likes

So I bought a digital audio with teespring and received it. They still had me write my adress and all but they won’t send me anything, right?

Right
:slight_smile:

1 Like

New release has not work with holiday code for me
Crucible of Past TEESpring

3 Likes

Hi @anon82395085 :blush:
there are a few options:
Go to theespring in private mode
clear browser cache

everything works ;)

11 Likes

Thank u sir u r best :D have good day now and always
🧚🏻‍♀️

3 Likes

I guess they just started adding sales tax today

Who is “they”?

And where might you be located?

(As of last night, Teespring did not add sales tax.)

Yeah i didn’t have last night, just recently i guess

1 Like

Interesting. (Not to rub it in, but I ordered that same exact product last night without sales tax.)

These changes are usually mandated by local sales tax laws, based on your address.

FWIW, I just put something into my cart and went through the beginning stages of checkout and my Order total didn’t update or add Sales tax when I entered my information. Must be a local thing where you live. You can thank your local politicians for that late holiday gift.

1 Like

@anon65852628 I usually use an app called Secure VPN when purchasing items to avoid the crazy taxes the government try to add on. You can download it from the playstore or I’m sure you can find it on the Internet also. Just change your location to United States and taxes disappear.
This is a pic of it if you can find it. Then just go to the top right corner of the app and click on the one where you can change location and put it as United States. Hopes this helps :+1:t3:

Screenshot_20211229-210820_One UI Home

6 Likes

It’s free to use also :+1:t3:

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Would you mind providing us an update on the gumroad store? Is it still in red with all our purchases from this holiday sale?

Thanks to you and SammyG for all that y’all do!

15 Likes

no sir
it is better now
thank you kindly
:mechanical_arm:

50 Likes

YAY!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :hugs:

18 Likes