Honest review to be alpha male

I want to be alpha male alpha qualities not to attract girls but as a all rounder man , plz give a honest review sapien medicine “andrestol” or quadible interegity “attract women fast” ?

2 Likes

Well… there you go, you answered your own question lol

If you’re not doing it to attract girls why listen to an audio that makes you attract girls?

Honestly man listen to some of these audios/suggestions

Androstenol
Testosterone boost 2.5
DHT
If you have Patreon listen to Luteinizing hormone and hair follicle hormone audio
Print out thor or the lion mandala
Start practicing semen retention
Jing restoration
Extreme self confidence

Just to name a few…

If you get too agressive from the hormone audios then listen to Become a kinder more patient person in all ways

Good luck brother

15 Likes

I’ve used each extensively but in the end decided to use neither. They each veered a little too far in one direction or the other from my personal goal of who I want to be.

With androstenol guys would hate on me a lot. But besides that I would feel overly aggressive to the point where it was hard to speak. I was clinched up on the inside.

If I could make a perfect version of androstenol in my opinion it would probably come out to be Thor Redux as it is now. It’s masculine but I can still socialize and it even helps me to do so better. But it doesn’t make me more social than I care to be. So it’s just right for me.

With Quadible’s Alpha Male, it had most of the same attributes of androstenol but softened to where I could tolerate it and use it regularly. It drew hate from guys but not quite as much. What I didn’t like about it is it made me a little too nice. Like it was built on the concept of an alpha male being the guy who takes care of everyone. Whether that’s how it was made or not, I don’t know. But it felt that way.

I almost wonder if Unconditional Love is an ingredient in everything Quadible makes. Because that should be on the label. Like MSG or Gluten. Ok, some people want it, but not everyone wants to be laughed at and patted on the head because they are putting out this vibe of being adorably harmless. That didn’t happen to me but I’m taking poetic license.

7 Likes

So what do you use now ?

1 Like

My main goal right now isn’t attracting women. I’ll tell you the things I’m using regularly that increase my attraction to women though. Thor, Lion (tags). I think Glory helps too because of its glamour. Audios: Soul/Core Energy Restoration. Also Chi and Jing give me a lot of charm. Especially Chi. It’s magnetic. Just be prepared to be able to extract yourself from social interactions if needed or wanted.

12 Likes

How long did you have Lion before the new Thor? Could you tell a difference?

1 Like

What is the difference between “Lion Dog Tag” and “Thor Dog Tag”?

Everything you have seen, advantages, disadvantages, when each one is used, etc.

I want to buy one of the 2. Attentive to your answers.

Thank you.

A couple of weeks with Lion only. I was more confident approaching women during that time. After getting both, they were more excited to see me.

2 Likes

Lion makes me feel like I can handle anything that happens. That includes social situations and everything else. Thor Redux I can say the same thing about but it is more tuned into the social realm. It is a more specific feeling that I can handle anything that happens socially. People’s words and opinions hardly phase me. I’m a little more extroverted with Thor but not so much that it makes me “chatty” and I’m glad of that.

Lion is more the inner directed confidence, again “whatever happens, I can handle it”. Thor Redux is more the outer directed confidence, i.e. “I’m going to go make something happen”.

Sapien Medicine’s description on each of these is apt.
Lion: Security, Confidence, Courage, Self-esteem, Dominance
Thor: Courage, Dominance, Energy, Power.

I am convinced that low self esteem is an epidemic which is why I would always recommend people start with Lion. Sapien Medicine writes that Thor Redux helps you crush obstacles in your way. Again, that gives the picture that you are going after something.

11 Likes

Can Thor or Lion bring luck as well?

In the sense that some people say “You make your own luck”. You have more luck succeeding on the opportunities that you take than on the ones you don’t.

I bought “BESTH PATH IN LIFE” DOGTAG but it still hasn’t arrived LOL.

BESTH PATH IN LIFE presents opportunities to find your best path.

My question is, which one could enhance it? Which allows you to take those opportunities, which is more determined to take THOR or LION DOGTAG ?.

If Besth Path comes to me I would like to take Thor or Lion Dogtag. Thanks for answering.

Lion for its dealing with insecurity, confidence and self worth. That should help you take opportunities. Once you’ve got those bases covered, Thor Redux can help you move forward, getting you more in touch with your action-oriented side.

You can also wear Best Path and look at both tags on the screen and see if you feel inclined towards one over the other.

1 Like

i see people talk about this a lot but what does it actaully do?

responsible for all physical health, immunity system, increases testosterone ( to the optimal not excessive ). it’s what keep you young, healthy, attractive. it’s one of the three treasures with Chi and Shen. in short. there are many posts about it.

1 Like

if you happen to buy it, don’t overdo it. 3 listen is good enough. everything in moderation

1 Like

is it on gumroad?

No, Teesprings

1 Like

okay thank you ill have a look

you’ll have more info on the forum, check the thread dedicated to negentropic Jing

1 Like