Honor and glory

Something like ;

“A beautiful design of the star tarot. This field calls beneficial opportunities to you, you are literally like a star, shining bright”

Like a beacon field that draws/calls beneficial things to come your way

thanks gamma waves

3 Likes

sweet, kinda want it now

1 Like

ありがとうございます

1 Like

Np

Thanks for the reminder, gotta play soul of japan lol

3 Likes

home sweet home huh

2 Likes

NO WAY. YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT. :mechanical_leg:

Lol what?

1 Like

that’s amazing. Now that i read the description it sounds familiar. you wouldn’t happen to know the magician?

2 Likes

uh would like to learn that one

The fk you mean post cant be “empty” idiot AI

2 Likes

Wait, you posted that lol.

Why ask then?

2 Likes

I asked Sammy about the magician and theres no direct “connection” with the etheric world apparently.

It just sort of draws a quantum state energy that acts as an amplifier to your intention.

So not sure what “puts you touch with the magical world around you” is supposed to mean then.

Dream and his descriptions are gonna cause me a heart attack one day, I know it.

“Death by Dreamweavers description”

Is it an honorable death? ;D

5 Likes

How would this description hold up?

As a master manifestor, the Magician brings you the tools, resources and energy you need to make your dreams come true. Seriously, everything you need right now is at your fingertips. You have the spiritual (fire), physical (earth), mental (air) and emotional (water) resources to manifest your desires. And when you combine them with the energy of the spiritual and earthly realms, you will become a manifestation powerhouse! The key is to bring these tools together synergistically so that the impact of what you create is greater than the separate parts. This is alchemy at its best!

Now is the perfect time to move forward on an idea that you recently conceived. The seed of potential has sprouted, and you are being called to take action and bring your intention to fruition. The skills, knowledge and capabilities you have gathered along your life path have led you to where you are now, and whether or not you know it, you are ready to turn your ideas into reality.

In your quest to manifest your goals, you must establish a clear vision of what you will create (and why) before you act. It is not enough to be motivated by ego (money, status, or fame) – you need to have a soul connection to your goals and intentions. You are a powerful, creative being, and this is your opportunity to bring your Higher Self in alignment with your day-to-day actions to create the future you want most.

When you are clear about your ‘what’ and your ‘why’, the Magician calls on you to take inspired action. You will need focused attention and intense concentration to bring your goals to fruition. Focus on the ONE thing that will move you towards your goal. Commitment to the task is essential, so drop any distractions that may draw your focus away from what you want to achieve. Be methodical in your planning to make sure that you stay on track and carry out your tasks

2 Likes

boku no naka ni dare ga iru no kowareta kowareta yo kono sekai de
kimi ga warau nani mo miezu ni
kowareta boku nante sa iki wo tomete
freeze………

6 Likes

WOW! I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I’M READING HAHA. Best surprise of today.

@Captain_Nemo you have single handedly made me decide to continue watching Tokyo Ghoul. That’ll be something I’ll have to check out in the summer though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Britain?

my friend
Britain has layer upon layer of peoples and civilization.
and magic and magic places/worlds

Poland has a forest called the Białowieża forest which is one of the last primeval forests in Europe.

And a lot more.

8 Likes

Indeed. I can imagine all sorts of beings from Celtic, Roman and Germanic mythologies existing here.

1 Like

They’re gonna cause the same honorable death to me as well. The part which always gives me a belly full of laughter are cases like the example below (and this has happened actually, so I’m not inventing):

Conscious, serious and correct people (PS: that is, not you or me Samu :p ): Nooooooo, you’re not supposed to use X field or tool like that! It’s against the rules! Dream told me that (…) and wrote that (…) So you just can’t! Period. Finito. Bye.

A few weeks later…

Dreamweaver: When did I say that man? Lol. We can always discuss about it, you know.

Then…

Big silence…

Me: :p

3 Likes

as someone who excelled in ‘left brain’ activities, i do see the effects of not using my ‘right brain’ for creativity during my time learning in school.

even the ‘creative’ classes were approached through logic and following the guidelines. that was just my experience though, i’m sure others still did well creatively as well as academically.

4 Likes

I wonder if the honor and glory, regal feeling field is also included in the Knight/Warrior audio field?

5 Likes