Honor and glory

That’s not too weird haha. You know that reminds of me of this show on netflix called Requiem. Where this girl moves to a Welsh town to find out about her past. And then she finds spirits in the Welsh forest.

Ancient Celtic fairies and spirits. That’ll be something to explore later on in places like Cornwall, Wales and Scotland.

1 Like

Have you watched Tokyo Ghoul my friend?

I watched every edgy shit impossible man, but I am more into manga/manhwa now, some good anime dropped this season but lets do not talk about trival things here, read the manga tho, Boichi does good shit :D

1 Like

Oshiete yo oshiete yo sono shikumi wo…

1 Like

Yes I am…

Actually tbf, the only animes I’ve watched are the Dragon Ball series, Fullmetal Alchemist, first season of Tokyo Ghoul and Death Note. All in english.

1 Like
1 Like

That begs the question. Are some places more mystical/spiritual/entity filled than others?

Yes of course

1 Like

What about Britain in particular? So Cumbria’s one of them. Know of any others?

Would ya like a cup of tea

2 Likes

Oooh I would surely adore that your excellency

2 Likes

ok mate ,

1 Like

Low Info density here

2 Likes

I have the productivity, magic flow, abundance ,lion and soon will have the inner beauty shirt . And I LOVE them . Cant even really say why, but for me it feels very natural .
Wearing something over night is a very good option as your subconscious is asleep . Will be wearing the inner beauty over night.

My biggest wish is for dream to bring back the wolf shirt ,but he just won’t do it for some reason .
I emailed him 2 or 3 times about it ,but you know dead end … I asked at least to upload the audio on patreon, so maybe I’ll have that in the near future.

3 Likes

is my brain fucking me or didnt he upload a wolf induced field on teespring the last days ?

2 Likes

There is a place in Cumbria called the Bowder stone it has some really freaky energy, something happened there - don’t know what but I definitely feel the energy, I can’t stay long around that place, gives me the shivers

2 Likes

yeah i thought of the same thing… I’m sure it’s uploaded but unlisted maybe. those with the link can see it i think. But the link should be somewhere around.

1 Like

I’m bookmarking this. Will check this place out once I’m more energy sensitive.

1 Like

It’s a wolf shirt but it has no field to it . Dont know why hes uploading shirts without fields .