Hot Girl Summer Stack (Advice Needed)

Hot Girl Summer Stack

Changed,

Has to be separate stacks, or breaks.
What Fat was released, so that will need to be added.

Until then, this is one stack to consider:

1. Plasmatron: Starting with the plasmatron, this device could be used to generate or prepare plasma for further treatment.
  2. Negative Ion Charged Plasma: Next, the plasma is charged with negative ions, enhancing its properties for subsequent therapeutic uses.
  3. Detoxed Plasma: The negatively charged plasma is then detoxified, removing impurities and preparing it for integration with the blood.
  4. Blood Purifier: The broader process of purifying the blood takes place, potentially including the reintegration of the treated plasma.
  5. Lymphatic Effusion: The purified blood interacts with the lymphatic system, possibly involving the transfer of substances to aid in immune response or further detoxification.
  6. Fat Storage Release: This step stimulates the release of stored fat, potentially as a metabolic response triggered by the preceding treatments.
  7. Oxidize Fat: The released fat undergoes oxidation, breaking down into energy, which could be enhanced by the earlier treatments.
  8. Fascia Shake and Wake: This could be a process involving physical or mechanical stimulation of the fascia (connective tissue), potentially to enhance circulation, lymphatic flow, or to aid in the mobilization of fat.
  9. Carboxytherapy: Following the fascia treatment, carboxytherapy, which involves the therapeutic use of carbon dioxide gas, could be applied. This might enhance blood flow, oxygenation, and further stimulate metabolic processes.
  10. Hyperbaric Compressor: Finally, a hyperbaric compressor is used, potentially optimizing the oxygenation of the blood and enhancing the overall metabolic and therapeutic process, including the efficiency of fat oxidation.

This sequence is purely speculative, combining various technological and therapeutic concepts in an imaginative way. It’s an interesting thought experiment in how different medical and wellness treatments might be sequenced in a hypothetical protocol.

-End-

So Furnace, Mitochondria Protector Blend, Bam15, Tesofensine, Belly Burn, Workout Audios such as Hardcore, Aquistion of Abs, Automated Cycling, 20E Pepper, Awakened Body (Or other NFTs pertaining to this topic), What Fat and the Brain one that goes along with it (it’s part of a series, I forgot the name tho), Gilas Monsters Drool are ones I have to ask the stack ordering to.

But if you don’t have the things above ie adipose and tesofensine album, you’re in incredible luck (I low-key envy you grr) bc there are more enhanced versions of these topics at hand on gumroad (the What Fat and the Brain One, Fascia Shake etc).

you could also use EXP potion, probability wave, woven worlds contentment, rite of passages, if you want to work on this from a different perspective,. I’ve read testimonials on here that have vouched for PW and WW audios, they’ve said it helped them with loosing weight, so there’s that.
And then crucibles ie karma crucible, crucible of the past (works on the physical body stored trauma), smart cord cutter, alchemy revisions ie the past, blueprint of the past- these can help too if you have like an eating disorder you’ve suffered from for years; they would help your being work through the trauma of that, and by releasing the trauma, you help yourself allow for better operttunities/ chances to come (ie: weight loss)—> that’s why rite of passages NFY really would be a good idea, but I digress

I think in a few months time a much more simplified stack / stacks will be aligned, and then hopefully be published by Sam on the site/ here.

I also got that machine. but haven’t used it yet. I got it though since I am on antidepressants so the full effects of the morphic fields are unable to work on me- so if you are in similar situation where like your medicine prevents it (ie opioids or something), but you can’t get off it for whatever reason, then well maybe consider that too. And if you can, get treatments from Biologique Recherche if you ever go to a spa that has services for it, you can ask me. I used to be a member there so I know which ones really work ! :)

8 Likes

What a well thought out stack for that hot summer bod @Violet!
If I may add, what helped with my natural weight loss is Song of the Core (Mandelbrot Symphony), it felt like it automated the fasting for me.

3 Likes

You really lost weight with this field? How much?

It wasn’t my intention to begin with to lose weight, nor do I use weight loss fields. A petite slim figure weighing roughly about 49kg before I added that field to my chakra stack, now around 41-42kg. To add, I do intermittent fasting 17/7 and mostly have vegetables in my diet (I do eat meat but very rarely). Also, not doing any physical activities at the moment, other than walking lol.

3 Likes

The field may have helped a little but your weight loss probably must be due to the IF majorly.

Should have mentioned, I wasn’t doing IF before I added that field. :) So for me it ties in with my use of that, I keep a journal and record my experiences and experiments. I don’t leave reviews lightly without seeing consistency.

2 Likes

Interesting will try the field and see, you lost all that weight in how many days?

Makes sense to me, Captain said

I’ve been using that field for 3 months played 4x a day, now reduced to 3x. Around the stretch of that time.

Sorry @Violet for hijacking your thread! :bowing_woman:t2:

5 Likes

Love Your Body is a nice field from Psychic University’s Patreon. Would be a relevant addition to any body stack.

2 Likes

I started using this today after seeing a conversation on patreon that this can aid weight loss or other type of body changes, but need to communicate with the field though.

3 Likes

Sorry to jump in the discussion as a man but it would be sooo interesting if we can replicate this, so I think I am going to start using it soon and see if I can have similar results.

2 Likes

I will respond soon to this
Until then
THANK YOU :heart:

2 Likes

ok hi again
so I think it a really good idea
for toning / slimming without bulking is
20e pepper followed by automated cycling.

the only question I’ve bene having recently is my oxidation part :
blood purifier +, lymphatic effusion +, plamatron, negative ion charged plasma, fat storage release (tesofensine album), oxidize fat (adipose album). plasma detox life (mythic album), and maybe even mitochondria (I think it’s like 120), and fascia shake, plasma flaunt, plasma combos 1, 2, 3

I cant figure out the ordering
maybe like

bam15
tesofensine
fat storage release
oxidize fat
plasmatron
detox plasmatron life
blood purifier +
negative ion charged plasma
lymphatic effusion +
plasma flaunt …??

the problem is. the tune of ion charge plasma x detoxed plasma I think are similar tunes; so I feel like its plasmatron, detoxed plasma, and then ion charged plasma,

and because ion charged plasma instrument thingy sounds similar to lymphatic effusion
I feel like that’s supposed to be next to that

I cannot emphasize how anal I am about this lol

if you think you might know, please shoot a comment below thanks :3

PS: I just bought NuBody’s NO EMF blanket. It’s 650 or something.
Why: My body is just not working the way it used since some drug reaction I had, and you know how like the audios should also be supplemented by real time actions you do? so like that would be my supplement in the 3D real world sense while maybe listening to that stack shrugs

1 Like

This is an interesting combination. I might try it.

I don’t have a lot of these because they are on the albums no longer for sale.
But I appreciate you sharing your insights and perspectives, and always come back to this thread :blush:

Do you use the EMF and radiation fields daily?

What about PU - Motion Mimic? I think many have had success with that one.

Wait what no lol
It’s not another creator or somebody; i’m a
100% sapient; maybe to a fault even (i kid)
anyways,
Nubody / therabody device is this:

A New Speculative Stack Attack:

1. Plasmatron: Starting with the plasmatron, this device could be used to generate or prepare plasma for further treatment.
  2. Negative Ion Charged Plasma: Next, the plasma is charged with negative ions, enhancing its properties for subsequent therapeutic uses.
  3. Detoxed Plasma: The negatively charged plasma is then detoxified, removing impurities and preparing it for integration with the blood.
  4. Blood Purifier: The broader process of purifying the blood takes place, potentially including the reintegration of the treated plasma.
  5. Lymphatic Effusion: The purified blood interacts with the lymphatic system, possibly involving the transfer of substances to aid in immune response or further detoxification.
  6. Fat Storage Release: This step stimulates the release of stored fat, potentially as a metabolic response triggered by the preceding treatments.
  7. Oxidize Fat: The released fat undergoes oxidation, breaking down into energy, which could be enhanced by the earlier treatments.
  8. Fascia Shake and Wake: This could be a process involving physical or mechanical stimulation of the fascia (connective tissue), potentially to enhance circulation, lymphatic flow, or to aid in the mobilization of fat.
  9. Carboxytherapy: Following the fascia treatment, carboxytherapy, which involves the therapeutic use of carbon dioxide gas, could be applied. This might enhance blood flow, oxygenation, and further stimulate metabolic processes.
  10. Hyperbaric Compressor: Finally, a hyperbaric compressor is used, potentially optimizing the oxygenation of the blood and enhancing the overall metabolic and therapeutic process, including the efficiency of fat oxidation.

This sequence is purely speculative, combining various technological and therapeutic concepts in an imaginative way. It’s an interesting thought experiment in how different medical and wellness treatments might be sequenced in a hypothetical protocol.

1 Like

What fat might be worthwhile getting even if you have all the stuff above

We’ve got some awesome ladies on here who have acknowledged the firld has helped them see tangible weight loss results, which is pretty awesome

I ended up getting it too so now the stacks above I don’t have to worry about

1 Like

Update:

SLR 3.0
Malleable Ego
What Fat

Still don’t know if 20E pepper should be placed before or after soleus workout

Like a part of me thinks yes, but the 20E audio is like a sister tune to hardcore, so i always think 20E pepper should preceed hardcore, therefore soleus cannot go after 20e pepper since hardcore would have to.
And then I never know if i can listen to mitochondria protector blend before or after what fat, because MPB has components of The Furnace in it, and The Furnance audio says not to play Oxidize Fat until 30 minutes have passed
And since What Fat has both concepts combined into it (oxidizing and burning) i worry listening to just like a solely burning or oxidizing type of field would screw with that welp

New detox audio, get it. Its called hard detox.
Flushing is as important if not maybe even more important for shrinking

And this is important observation for me therefore women:
For myself i observed my weight gain was literally induced my an infection- fungal specifically. Im still combatting it,

more on me x candidiasis

I did some research and found out candidiasis can indeed cause weight gain
Which makes sense because i rapidly gained like 10 pounds in a week few months back. And thats when the infection began. im on some heavy duty pills for it rn, and the swelling has reduced dramatically. Im not sure if i lost weight or not im too scared to check lol, but if i
Candida die off should be a crime js

I used tos, los, lvg, visual introspection, mind of meditation master, primadorial spark, ego diss+, malleable ego, Entwining Worlds of B&J,
and tejas alchemy for dealing with the die off.
Oof tejas was something else lol. S/o to tejas its the best

1 Like

I keep seeing this thread, so I might as well speak up and say that the mentioned stack sounds more like “professor genius girl” stack than “hot girl summer” stack… :smiley:

Waay too scientific for the average woman. hack, for average any gender. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I don’t even recognize some of those fields. Where is the “Fat Storage Release”? My search didn’t yield related results…
Are you just building a theoretical field?

Also, how is it going with What Fat? Tbh It was sort of a disappointment for me… (but I didn’t continue after a week… because fields usually work immediately for me if not in 1-2 days)

I wish we could have a replacement policy in cases such as those… $200 is quite a lot in my country.