How can i fasten the healing process of eye regeneration

Guys both of my eye has about - 600 and im just 14 i hate wearing eyeglasses because i tend to break a lot. My parents won’t buy me contact lenses because it’s too expensive, Any tips to fasten up my eye healing process?

4 Likes

welcome!

you can add in plasma light before listening to eye regeneration!

you can also listen to abundance mindset and/or million dollar empire mindset so your parents’ beliefs with money don’t stick to you!

5 Likes

What does the plasma light do? and can you pls share the link?

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum!

Let me share a little trick that’ll enhance your visits here with us: In the upper right-corner of every page of this Forum, there’s a little magnifying-glass icon. That’s our Search function. It can help you help yourself!

For other helpful tips to get yourself really up to speed on how to best make use of this great forum check out LunaMoon’s Forum guidelines for beginners.

Enjoy your time with us!

6 Likes

it utilizes the concept of negentropy which is the opposite of entropy. negentropy is coming back to order and harmony.

this means that your eyes in theory will regenerate and possibly strengthen due to the cells’ heightened communication.

2 Likes

wow i believe this is the time where i can see better again, Thank you so much for answering my question i really appreciate it​:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

yes you will definitely find change and growth! stick around!

there have been many testimonials in which these morphic fields have changed lives and improved one’s reality.

biggest tip is to learn and practice detachment, gratitude, and quieting the ego!

3 Likes

the plasma protocol has made my vision 4k. it wasn’t even bad to begin with. but well it does a lot more and cost a lot I’m sure the regeneration and plasma light are completely enough

2 Likes

Is headphones allowed listening to this field? i dont want to my parenta to know about this field​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sure. You can use headphones or not. Either way works.

4 Likes

by the way his fields are crazy efficient but, especially for physical field, you shouldn’t skip a day of listening to them. do it for 3 weeks and see how it goes !

3 Likes

Hello, just curious, how’s your eyesight? Any improvement?

1 Like