How can I reverse Results or grow back lost fat on my face?

Hello Everyone! I have been listening to only Sapien Medicine videos for a few months. Last month I tried the turn fat cells to stem cells on the face and it left me with some bad results. It removed all the fat from my upper lips and some on the side of my nose so it looks like I have smile lines. How can I reverse these results? I am only 24 and I look older now I am so devastated. IDK why I got these results. I hope someone can give me some advice

6 Likes

hello! how are these going to reverse the results or regrow lost fat?

I’m not sure if they will regrow the lost fat, but I think they can help a lot, you would have to try though

I’ll tag @uial which may have better ideas

2 Likes

What’s wrong with losing face fat, just asking

1 Like

all of the fat on my upper lip is gone and partially on the side of my nose… i got bad results. I thought it would evenly take fat off from the face not like this

okay thanks!

Maybe you can try an alternate approach, instead of trying to regain that lost fat, try losing more fat so it would eventually become more even. For that you would have to lower your total body fat, since you had bad results with that field. But there’s some good weight loss stacks here on the forum, just search.

For the fat on the lips, can’t think of anything other than the lip plumper

1 Like

okayy I see. So I didnt lose fat on my top lip but on my upper lip area. The skin above it and around my nose. It is really bad.

This works towards inducing the production of collagen and some fat in both the upper and lower lips, it works towards producing a permanent or long lasting change, both for male and female usage.
Use 2 times a day at most, results should be quite fast.

It would increase in both parts of the lips, I would guess Dream made it so it looks symmetrical, so unless you don’t like big lips, it’s your best bet

2 Likes

Hi. This audio you mention it’s meant to use the fat to rejuvenate you. You only used this audio? I mean you are sure it was that audio that gave you the results? Not other thing or audio used simultaneously.

1 Like

noo I lost all of the fat in my upper lips aka the philtrum. not my actual lips.

Yes I know it was that audio. Before I was listening to the collagen one and one of the brain enhancement. I saw a comment about how that audio helps in one of the comments so I listened to it for a few days and then I realized the bad results I got.

1 Like

I would have to tag @Captain_Nemo , @SammyG then, because I don’t know if it increases fat in that area

Maybe they have some advice too, best of luck

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate you trying to help

1 Like

Def collagen. And believe it or not Youth recapture helps bringing back that plumpy youthful looking.

A very underrated audio. It does not just put you back in a young mentality but seriously gives the face that teenager looking. I love it lol

Add plasma to boost the process :muscle:t4:

10 Likes

will this regrow the lost fat?

No. Logically fat comes from gaining weight overall by eating more, but these audios can help plumping the face without having to eat more and getting fat around the rest of the body.

also if you just stop listening to the steam cells to face, the weight in your whole body will distribute again the fat like before. Dont worry, listen to our suggestions and give your body a month or so to regain the before face.

1 Like

Omg will the fat fr eventually come back in the area that was lost from listening to that video? I stared eating more to hopefully gain more weight in my face. Its been 3 weeks since I listened to the video

Edit: I just calculated and its been 5 weeks :frowning:

You can try face combination from Patreon or its available in gumroad too, see if that helps

6 Likes