How Can One Tell if the Anti-Aging Field is Working?

Hello! I’ve been using the Anti-Aging field for about 3 weeks and it has occurred to me that I wouldn’t know how to tell if it’s working. I normally respond quickly to fields. I have been using the Facial Lift and Toning field and it worked within 2-3 days. Since I already look younger (thanks to the facial field), I’m not sure it the other is working yet. I don’t think my hormones have changed as I still have that stubborn “middle-aged” spread around the abdomen which I certainly didn’t have as a teen. I’m very active but I can’t seem to lose that stubborn belly fat. I know I can try the stomach Toning and Shrinking field again (it hasn’t worked very well for me in the past). After reading rave reviews on this forum about how the Diabetes field can help with weight loss, I’ve just started on that one (though I don’t have the disease, thankfully). A bigger question, I suppose, is how would I know if my organs are regenerating? I don’t have any issues with my organs (of which I’m aware) beyond just age-related “wear and tear.” I know that it will take some folks longer to respond to the field than others, but I wonder how long I ought to try it before throwing in the proverbial towel and using another field in it’s place. I never use more than four physical fields at a time and I listen to the Anti-Aging field twice a day. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

9 Likes

Hi @anon85865980,

I can’t give an elaborate scientific feedback here lol but just say a few things: I’ve been using this field at least twice daily for 1 year or so, before recently switching to Plasma Protocol.

Just like you, I didn’t have any major physical issue in my life and I’m not that old (for whatever this means) but I’m a sort of maintenance freak lol. Before using the field, I was hardly showing my age (according to people), unless I was tired or grumpy.

So how can one tell? Mostly by noticing that none of your organs need a particular attention. Directly or indirectly (since they’re all interconnected and that one often displays a problem going on in another one, on its behalf). Overall stamina and the feeling of “huh… how old am I actually?” popping up are good indicators as well.

Either way, you’ll grasp the effects after using it some more time. How much? Depends on the individual, as you said.

14 Likes

dont know if this helps but u can tell if your organs are getting better beacuse stuff like finger nails, colour of your feet will change indicateing health within your body. not 100% tho i read this a while ago

10 Likes

Yeah that seems to be true. My nails grow so mutch faster now, I have to cut them like two times a week.

7 Likes

Thanks, Bronyraur! I will keep this one in the stack for a few more months, then, and pay close attention to my stamina.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will start paying attention to my nails.

2 Likes

Thanks for that input, Bali!

2 Likes

I have been using the audio 2x daily for about a year. In the first few weeks, my skin became smoother and after a few months, I noticed that my arm muscles were firmer and I do not listen to other muscle-building or workout audios. Also, after many months, to my surprise, I noticed in the mirror that I looked like when I was in my early twenties although I do not look old. I had to stop listening to it when I bought, started using the Smart Stem Cells audio (gumroad) over 2 months ago.

8 Likes

Thanks, Skyhigh! That is very helpful. I look forward to toned muscles!

1 Like

This is a really good point. I’ve been listening daily for 2 weeks and just yesterday I thought, “wow! why are my nails looking so good right now?”. I thought it might have been the collagen supplements but I had taken them for many months without these effects. Thanks for mentioning this.

4 Likes

Why did you have to stop listening to it after buying smart stem cells? I’ve been listening to them both

1 Like

I had to limit the number of audios I listen to daily since I attend to other activities. Along with Smart Stem Cells, I also use the Plasma Protocol 1, 2 and 3 once daily for many months now which also has telomere component if I recall.

2 Likes

Oh phew so it’s ok to listen to anti aging and smart stem cells together then? Lol

2 Likes

This was almost a year ago and I will answer my own question now: it is absolutely okay to listen to anti aging and stem cells. Highly beneficial in fact!

6 Likes