How do i reverse subliminal results

I have been listening to subliminals ever since i was 12 and back then i used to listen to become emotionless subliminals and other dark stuff. Now about 5 years later i actually lack emotions and i wanna reverse every subliminal I’ve ever listened to.How do i do it

or does sapien have a particular field

1 Like

Although this is a forum to discuss Sapien fields (which are not subliminals), we have had, in the past, a few discussions about how you could to remove subliminals. You can find those discussions using the forum search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum).

I thought you weren’t using sapine fields because you thought they used magic and Allah and demons were going to get you?

If you’ve moved past that misunderstanding then, for the problem of your emotions, you’ll want to check out New Release: Emotional Mastering Protocol. It won’t reverse your subliminal, but it will correct your emotional situation.

5 Likes

Someone dmd me a field for this issue and i accidentaly found this video of the subliminal channel Mind Pro Labs which is about reversing and flushing everything and it reboots ur brain to before ur mind was subliminaly programmed i used it twice and it worked i can say i finally feel emotions just like any other human now :skull:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

3 Likes

I am not sure if Sapien has something like this, but other creators like Maitreya Fields and Quadible Integrity have them, you can check them out on their channels respectively. You will have to find someone you trust

1 Like

This “mini stack” is one place to start, happy healing my friend