How do morphic fields work? (Generic question, I know, but help would be much appreciated)

Hey, everyone.

I’m new to this scene, only recently found out about morphic fields, and have been researching as much as I can about morphogenetic fields. I come here humbly to learn more about Sapien Medicine’s fields in particular, as there really isn’t much out there regarding energetically programmed audios.

From my understanding they’re patterns of informational energy that is in every living thing. It teaches it how to function, how to be, and how the world interacts with living things depends on the morphic fields they’re projecting/it’s receiving. I did also read up on the pages in the enlightened states website but I still have some questions which is why I’m here typing in the first place.

The concept of Sapien Medicine (please correct me if I’m wrong in any part of this post) follows up from Sheldrake’s discovery of these fields and the experiment of the 100th monkey effect (this experiment is quite fascinating).

I’m sure there are others that can do this as well, and I did also read a bit on his energy awaking course, but from what I gather Sapien Medicine can manipulate/create patterns of informational energy [morphic fields] and imbue them into audios and objects.

I’d like to know exactly how this process works so here are my questions:

1a) Does he just research specific topics and meditate on all of the knowledge involved and in his mind; puts the intentions (i.e., regenerate eyesight) with all of the knowledge (i.e., reshape cornea, strengthen ciliary body, change eye shape back to its optimal shape, etc) onto the audio file with his mind??

Simply put, does this entire process of “creating a new morphogenetic field/energetically programmed audio” all happen within his mind psychically (for lack of a better term)?? How exactly does this “imbuing” of morphic fields onto an audio file work in any way?

1b) Furthermore, how is this based upon Rupert Sheldrake’s science (or pseudoscience if that’s what you want to call it, I’ve read that Sheldrake is considered a heretic by the scientific field), isn’t this closer to psychic stuff more than actual science?

2. Does this entire process all happen in his mind, is there any tangible process that occurs? Maybe I’m missing something but from the post in the enlightened states website, it seems that he just enters a deep state of meditation with the knowledge he’s researched, and “psychically” puts it into an audio file.

I’m just trying to get my head around all of this, the concept is you can better your quality of life and heal health problems simply by listening to an audio on YouTube, who wouldn’t want that for themselves and their loved ones?

I’ve also read the many testimonies, which is all well and great, but I’ve always been one to research and try for myself. This post being one of the steps in my research part lol. If someone with experience can shed light on how this whole concept works, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance everyone, I really do want to have a good understanding on this whole topic, it seems many people could benefit greatly in health and wealth from morphic fields.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Indeed…

Welcome to the forum btw :relaxed:

The process on how a field is created is described in detail in one of the documents in the Energy Awakening Course

Hi there, @learner1

Welcome White Tara new

Care to summarise that document for us?

The way his fields work is pure magic. Because I just listen to an audio file and I get real results from it.
Even the NFT Images, how do they work? Everytime I listen to a blueprint of power, it’s clearly magic.

You have joined the forum 3.5 years ago and according to your profile have barely read anything here. It has been many times explained here on the forum how fields work, you just need to do some research. At least read the 2nd post in this thread.

Plus,
I would rather you actually get the entire course, because there is so much more to learn :slight_smile:

Imho, the energy awakening course could easily be triple or quintuple it’s price and it’s still worth it.

Yep :+1:

Hi @oncourse!

NIce 2 again