How do we know if it’s a permanent field or not?

How can I know if I listen to a field if it’s a permanent one or not?

1 Like

I’d suggest reading this for starters

2 Likes

Here is a great quote from Dream on the topic:

If you increase testosterone and it causes muscle growth etc., those things should remain.
But you wont be producing a sustained massive amount for the rest of your life (but it does help recover the production level to around peak health) So just apply a bit of logic with the descriptions.
Cholesterol and Plaque can be broken up and removed, and that is permanent. But it gonna build back up if you consume the things that built it up in the first place.

It’s from the same thread, that @KindredSoul posted. It contains a list for permanent and non-permanent fields. This should give you a overview.

Note: in this thread permanent is for fields, that count to the limit of 4 for permanent physical change. Don’t confuse it with permanent results.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw it thanks.
I am just confused that the double chin removal is permanent and the stomach shrinking and toning field too

1 Like

They are designed to create physical changes inside of you. So that’s why they are permanent.

Quoting the FAQ:

You can listen to more than one at a time, for best/fastest results its better to listen one at a time. I recommend not listening to more than 4 at a time because you will be overloading your body and some of the fields will not fully work. This is mostly true if you are trying to create permanent changes (height, breast enlargement, facial structures, ext…)

But the upper body workout field changes me physically too but it’s not permanent

Nothing in existence is permanent.

5 Likes

Is the “stem cells target to face” field permanent too because he was one none of the lists and enhanced brain Hemisphere

edit: and the teeth Regeneration 2.0 field isn’t on the list too

Do you know if these fields are permanent or not?
Edit edit: nvm they are on unknown

2 Likes