Am I possibly having adverse reaction from audio? How does morphic field work on us? Have you had similar experience? Re : lung restoration and strengthening

2 Likes

Is it for lung inflammation?
I think I read it somewhere
I don’t think I have inflammation, the doctor didn’t say so based on x-ray, but my lungs look a bit inflated, possibly due to aging??
I don’t know, but though I experience regular wear and tear, I don’t have major sickness, but use Sapien audios to maintain good working physical self.

Thank you
I use this one every once in a while
It’s really good, isn’t it?

1 Like

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pleurisy-37043204

Maybe this?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lung-antioxidant-53331329

3 Likes

maybe the strenght part plays a role in this one, tries to make your lungs more powerful and you are experiencing lung fatigue?Like an after workout effect? Idk just my thought on this one

2 Likes

Maybe try a different approach in the meantime to increase lung function, read the below description for details:

From the Lesser Diamonds release on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lesser-diamonds-58417254

2 Likes

Oh, OK, I didn’t thought about it. Thank you
When we use muscle work out type of audio from Sapien, yes, we feel like we had some work out and bit tired, then have sore muscle on following day.
Well, so mine could be lung fatigue…?
Never thought about it, but to me, it’s been scary experience because everybody else says good things about this audio, like their lung feel light and can breath better. Mines is totally opposite, and have painful heavy lungs with breathing problems.
It shows the audio working for the lungs, but not knowing what’s going on has been kinda scary… especially other audios work fine to me.
I wonder how this morphic field work…

Thank you for finding this one.
I have seen it somewhere as well.
So, fat and muscle… to be honest, I have lost so much weight (looks almost anorexic), which means lost lots of fat and muscle. I don’t know if I ever have some fat around my lungs.
What’s written here makes sense, muscle play an important roll in good lung function. Maybe my age-related breathing problem may come from loss of muscle, not really from lung itself???
Thanks for sharing this.

So what did the doctor say?

2 Likes

The doctor said my lungs looked a bit inflated (not inflammation),
but it may have looked so due to my small tiny body figure vs lung size.
It has been true that my lung isn’t as great as when I was younger, aging play a role here. But I don’t know my lung function itself decreased, or it’s happening because I lost so much weight (fat, muscle) and without proper muscle, don’t lungs have hard time function?.

Unfortunately that is part of the normal aging process, decreased lung capacity (among other things).

I would investigate and read the threads on this forum.

Also start to do some deep breathing exercises, my sister has needed to start these.

Sapien Medicine’s fields:
Lung Restoration
Lung Antioxident field

and there are some breathing fields, for which I am not familiar.

2 Likes

I know, that’s why I used this lung restoration and strengthening audio to maintain good lung function. The description says it’s good for those who have age related breathing difficulty, so I thought it’s good for me. I get good effects from other organ regeneration audios.
However, what I experienced from this particular one is just opposite, my lung function seemed worst after use,
What I’m asking here is if someone experienced similar thing after using this audio, or if someone has any idea of what is going on with my lungs, or how morphic energy works… and such
because, I really don’t understand why I’m having seemingly negative effects from this particular one. I don’t have this type of negative effects from other organ regeneration audios, and everyone else who uses this lung audio seem to have very good result, so makes me wonder why this one? why me?

I searched posts regarding this audio, I didn’t see much, and especially my topic is about possible side/negative effects.
I’m hoping someone has good explanation of what’s possibly going on to my lungs…

Thank you!

Well if u have read threads about healing of other organs/parts of the body u will read that because these fields are strong, some times there are some side effects caused by the healing process. This has happened to me. Because Ive had this expereince and it bothers u enough to post, I would limit the amount of time I listen to this, before the feelings kick in. (maybe even as short as 20 seconds) I would then try the antioxident fields for support. (the one I mentioned) plus Vitamin C , Hyperbaric Oxygen-this one only max. of 2 times always followed by Glutathione.

I am only mentioning the FREE fields for now.

I agree about listening to Restoration from the long haul.
Also in T.C.M. the lungs are related to grief.
If u think this may be a problem for u, look into fields for that issue.

There are general healing fields like
Fa Jin Gong healing
and others.

No one has a crystal ball and can tell u definately what will work FOR YOU. Most likely it will be a combo of a few fields.

2 Likes

Try the breathing audios instead. Maybe automated pranayama. Start slowly though. Are you okay with plasma light? Might possibly be too intense.

Lung antioxidant, did you try to see if you find relief from it?

There’s also this thing about chi, you might see if chi elixir makes you feel better, but tbh it was the essence of chi in negenthropy which had a very obvious lung expansion and inhalation the first time I used it. I was able to breathe and absorb better after that.

2 Likes

Just to ride in on this comment, we can (and do) make chi. We do this through the foods we eat and through our breath.

If your breathing is impaired, you’ll probably want to supplement your chi, particularly if you have a small frame.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your reply gain and again.

Of course I’m not expecting someone to use crystal balls for me😆
I made this post, just hoping to hear from someone who has had similar negative experience, someone who can explain how morphic field energy affect us physically, someone has some idea of why this happened.
I thought they may help me understanding what is going on to me now.

I agree Sapien audios are powerful.
I don’t even listen to whole audio, only a few minutes, sometime one minute and see how it goes
This time, I listened to lung audio only a few minutes as usual.
But still, it may have been too much for me?? Gee…but all other audios don’t cause me any problems though

Many people say in their comments that they listen to audios several times or sometime in loop. And they say the feel much better.
Each individual is different, it’s beyond my understanding how each individual responds to energy field. I just tried to follow what majority say, but that wasn’t for me, I guess.

I don’t know what side/negative effect you experienced from Sapien audio, thank you so much replying to me based on your experience.

Hello, thank you for your comment

My lungs are not impaired, do not have any lung related sickness. But we all age and my lung function isn’t as good as before, so I used this lung restoration and strengthening audio, but caused my lung function even worse (the problems I’m having are explained in my first post)
Everyone who comments in Youtube leave positive comments, saying it worked really good… but here, I’m having totally opposite experience, and thought of asking here if someone has similar experience, or can explain me what’s possible going on. I don’t know much about morphic field energy. (I watched Sapien video in which talk about morphic field somewhere, but I didn’t understand much)

BTW, you commented in my previous post. It’s about Smart Stem Cell from Gumroad. I worried because it used fat to stem cell technique, I might lose weight…
I think I found kinda answer from Sapien’s comment to someone.
It was in Fat-to-stem-cell YouTube audio comment section. Someone commented “this one does not work at all to me” and Sapien replied “If your purpose of using this audio is to lose weight, you should …(I don’t remember exact names)”
So I guess by using fat to stem cell technique, one is not unnecessarily lose weight, unless one has lots of fat around organs.
Thank you so much for your comment back then
And I appreciate you show up here again.
Thank you

These both fit my definition of “lung impairment” that I used in composing my replly to this thread.

You’re welcome!

1 Like

I really can’t do better than to suggest anti-inflammatory audios, the vitamins, enhanced cellular nutrition and carb metabolizer. Oh and stem cells and nitric oxide. I’d try physical supplements just in case. This is so you don’t hurt yourself.

Then, since you are sensitive to energy, you can listen to just about all audios that can help (careful with the physical ones). “All audios” seems like a really bad suggestion, but it is a matter of maybe indirectly helping it, mostly with “energy” audios, but if your diet is good and you feel good, you can use hormones, etc. Don’t forget the longevity series.

After that, you can try the breathing or lung related ones. Does “a belly full of laughter” induce heaviness too? Or lifts it?
The power lung trainer audio is on the same album as positive power waves. Maybe you can use that one before lung restoration or a breath trainer audio.

I thought there was a field that simulated a gene modification that made the body manage oxygen better, but I don’t find it now :thinking:

Playing the air revitalizer before a breathing one could help too, as it is a negentropic ionizer.

Since you only got detox symptoms with emotional fields, maybe that tells you something.

I would listen to radiation removal, the whole elektrosmog album, and anything with 5G on its description and negative entity banishing frequency, parasite destroyer to complement. The exorcism rite could be added, the sword of St. Michael and alchemical holy oil too. Maybe alchemical crucible too, as it transmutes physical elements.

I would add any blessing field or intercession, and a house blessing/improving field that you have (blessings for the hearth and home is free) after radiation removal, bad entity banishing, exorcism, etc if you use them.

I would try a clot dissolver, blood charger, etc before the long haul one. I listened to that one after virus disruptor (I should have listened to fear release instead) and it gave a very weird feeling to my body. My breath felt weak too. But this is just my experience.

I could add even more stuff (mstate elements, crystals), but yeah, I mostly came to suggest radiation removal. Dunno why. Maybe it is intuition maybe it does nothing…except it would remove radiation in any case. Definitely try Schuman resonance after these fields or lung restoration, or whenever any field makes you feel weird. And ground too.

1 Like

Thank you for taking your time to reply for me.
You have such superb ideas.

In this post, I’m simply trying to know if what I’m experiencing now is sort of adverse reaction (something like that), if someone has experienced similar reaction, and how morphic energy works on our body.
From audio review, everybody says good things about it, they say their lungs feel lighter, breathing better… My experience is just opposite, after use, my lungs so heavy, have breathing problem, oxygen level a bit lower… I don’t understand why this happening to me while everyone says they have got good e=result.
If someone has any solution idea to what I’m experience now, that would be great. But at least I’d like to learn about what is going on to me now.

Your comment here is so appreciated. Thank you