How far does the deep aura cleanse go backwards?

Basically i used something i did not want to use accidentally and then i went for deep aura cleanse but forgot if it cleanses everything from the day before.

I was wondering how many hours or days can you go backwards with this field?

2 Likes

Try setting an intent with it. But most of the times it is full the accumulation of the previous day,

If there’s indeed something powerful working which you want to remove, and perceive it as “negative” use the following:

That should place you on a baseline, alongside clearing negative audios and such.

1 Like

i remember some people saying it only goes few hours back and some people saying it wipes out a whole day but i cannot ppin it down with the search engine unfortunately.

I really need to know because then id have to run some fields i did today again.

1 Like

If the energy remains withing you even after 5 years or so it’s there in the moment you listen to the audio.Time doesn’t matter for that, the energy is stuck in you from that moment and it always remains till you let it out.

1 Like

5 years ? Im confused you mean if trauma is stuck?

Im talking about fields i previously used today and yesterday.

1 Like

Yeah, thought you were talking about thought patterns.

1 Like

Yeah no i need to calculate now and listen to the stack again. The only problem is i cannot seem to find where someone wrote it was only just a few hours.

1 Like

uial
(Question about audio from Energy Body / Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning)

Yes, that’s fine.

Energy Body Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning does not clear the fields you listen to afterwards.

It may clear morphic fields or subliminals you’ve listened to within 3 hours before it.

4 Likes

oh ok so its just 3 hours thas ok thanks

cheer s :D

5 Likes