How it changed your life and what Sapien M has done for you I'm counting on your stories ;)

how it changed your life and what Sapien Med.has done for you I’m counting on your stories ;) and maybe even provide the best fields for you

2 Likes

to put it shortly more happier, richer, healthier, smarter. lots of self healing aswell

life is like a game now lol its so fun

3 Likes

So many experiences here

3 Likes

Well, for starters, I don’t rely on energy work that much, and I dropped my allergy pills years ago, now I’m trying to drop the Inhaler too, for the second time (I have reached at least one week without it nowadays) and I think this time I’ll drop it for good lol.

Sapien Medicine has brought me hope and Positivity too, a lot of clearing and a healthier body and I am more intelligent too (those brain fields are definitely working); now I’m experimenting more with youth fields, to youthify myself - so far, I have not seen tremendous changes, but still I see improvements.

Over the last few years, I started aging faster, due to stress and anxiety, due to some family issues, and the fields got me through those dark times of my life - now I’m positive as f… Lol.

3 Likes

As far as effects go I dont think they have had a massive change in my life as I’m sure I would have gotten to a similar place via different methods.

The biggest difference for me has been in my interactions with him. Yes his stuff works but more important to me is how kind and decent he is. I’m disillusioned on a lot of metaphysical groups simply because of the amount of narcissism, greed and delusion that is ingrained in those communities.

Knowing that there is at least one genuinely good person out there eases the mind.

2 Likes

Thank you for your stories :heart:

Thank you

1 Like