How long boosts last?

Boosts like Ego Dissolution, Mana circuits, Energy blockage removal, Subconscious limit dissolver or PONR stack.

Is it enough to play them once at the beginning of my 8 hour playlist that consists in 3 or 4 stacks (different themes) or should I play them every time I change an stack or every 2 or 3 hours?

2 Likes

very subjective question it depend on each one (energy weathering you have)

ex. the mana circuits for me it would last longer than a week for one listen

4 Likes

Really?
For That long? Wow!

I don’t see these as boosts. They don’t actually boost any fields. To me, they’re more like taking whatever energetic cotton out of our ears. They remove some of the blockages you have so that the normal strength of your fields which follow can actually get to you. These fields that you listed lower your shields, you see?

I agree with @Psimindset that this is a very individual answer. Your answer depends, for one things, on how much blockages you have and whether you have your blockages in the topics of your stacks. It also depends on which of these fields you’re using, because each of these fields have their own effective longevities.

The PONR stack has its own listening guidelines. I recommend that you follow those guidelines until you determine you have a good reason not to.

Same thing with New Release: The Mana Circuits (Super Charged). I’ve linked to that thread because you can re-read what a more general consensus (rather than my lone opinion) is for that field.

FWIW, before I got my SLR tag, I put ED and SLR at the beginning of each of my stacks, even when I then combined those stacks into longer playlists. Now, because I’m always wearing my SLR tag, I just have ED. Someone asked a similar question the other day, where I shared my opinion that ED, for me, doesn’t have a very lasting longevity.

2 Likes