How Smart are Stem Cells?

It is still an exceptional field and it comes the Plasma Brain of Youth as a free bonus, so it is a excellent purchase :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve been using Plasma Brain a lot and liking it!

1 Like

Does it work as anti-aging as well? I mean does it replace sapienā€™s ā€œstem cell targeting face & scalpā€ ?

2 Likes

Im not Psimindest,

But yes they can replace that one

Its up to you if you need the stem cells to focus on an area then you better use the old ones and if you dont mind and can just let it work steadily everywhere or by parts but them choosing where they should go first then you are good with the Smart one

9 Likes

yes it does work as anti aging field as it incorporate all these free stem cells audios and some of paid too

5 Likes

Shielding 3.0

In the NFT Thread are some to be sold.

Please use the search function or ask in Ask for Advice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy shit, i did not know this field done this, u can collect those stem cells like Pokemon

6 Likes

Yeah man
Dormant stem cells waiting to get in action
We have high tech stuff here

5 Likes

Bro I looped this field yesterday, and today I cut my self, itā€™s aready healed in less then 2 hours. How, am I superman? Should I test if I can fly?

12 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve had similar experiences with this. Crazy how effective it is.

This is one of my ā€œloop whenever Iā€™ve got spare timeā€ fields. Itā€™s not really a dedicated part of any of my stacks and I donā€™t have a play count I stick to. Itā€™s one that I just default to throwing on loop whenever I donā€™t have any other fields I want to dedicate that time to.

6 Likes

Ngl bro this is godsend with spamming brain fields. PBoY + Smart stem cells are a killer combo blud.

9 Likes

Yes you are superman

1 Like

I confirm this

2 Likes

If @Psimindset was an athlete

Guys
Thanks for bumping this thread :thread: !!!

I looped this as well for fun, without any expectations, after quote some time of not using it.

Today just randomly I massage my hand, feeling sth odd so I take a closer look.

Lo and behold, the skin of a really old injury is healing!

Yo!
That injury is probably 10+ years old. Maybe my body software skipped a few bits and forgot that this isnā€™t healed yet. Look at these smart stem cells at work!

Definitely smarter than my normal stem cells Iā€™d say!
Really cool result :sunglasses:

Iā€™ll also keep listening here and there

16 Likes

Your body was like, I ainā€™t healing all that, then stem cells came along

5 Likes

Intermediate benefits report on the Smart Stem Cell Audio (not the Plasma Brain of Youth):

1. Skin Healing: Users have reported that Smart Stem Cells helped with the healing of old injuries and skin issues, with some mentioning that it improved the appearance of scars and made their skin feel smoother and more youthful.
  2. Rapid Healing: Some users mentioned that injuries like cuts and scratches healed unusually quickly after using Smart Stem Cells, even within a few hours. This led to speculation about superhuman abilities.
  3. Physical Recovery: Users found that the product aided in faster recovery from physical activities, such as workouts and injuries. They could exercise more frequently and with less downtime.
  4. Increased Energy: Some users noted feeling more energetic and less fatigued after using Smart Stem Cells, which also led to decreased sleep needs.
  5. Mental Benefits: Users reported a calming and soothing effect, reduced mental noise, and improved sleep. It was suggested that this might be linked to the healing of the nervous system.
  6. Weight Management: Several users mentioned changes in their weight, with some losing weight and others stabilizing it. Some suggested that it helped with glycogen storage and fat removal.
  7. Hair Growth: Users reported thicker and faster hair growth, especially in areas where they had concerns about androgen receptors.
  8. Internal Healing: Some users mentioned the potential for internal healing, such as the regeneration of organs and joints. It was suggested that Smart Stem Cells could support overall bodily rejuvenation.
  9. Inflammation Reduction: Users experienced reduced inflammation and a better ability to withstand external stimuli like loud noises.
  10. Scars: Users noted that the product appeared to work well for fading old scars on the face, contributing to an overall anti-aging effect.
  11. Safety: Users discussed the productā€™s safety, with the assurance that it was not targeting cancerous cells.
  12. Skin Itchiness: One user reported that occassional skin itchiness greatly reduced providing a better sleep rhythm.

Itā€™s essential to remember that these testimonials are anecdotal and may not be representative of everyoneā€™s experience.

13 Likes

Works great when working out. Gonna start using this again, hopefully will not need to cut weight after I get to 160. I want to see how this affects my height growing journey because it is stated in the description something about bone and fat.

3 Likes

How many loops do you use? Iā€™m using maybe just 4 times in the evening

1 Like

The same. I donā€™t loop it. Probably you can, but depends on the energy capacity of your body.

3 Likes