How Smart are Stem Cells?

The same. I don’t loop it. Probably you can, but depends on the energy capacity of your body.

3 Likes

Does this have the scar tissue removal function as well ?

You will have to ask Dream or Sam. There was indeed a reference of scars that diminished. I just provide an overview of reviews :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Thanks man :blush:

Yes there is in

2 Likes

I feel sharp pains, like injections in my shin bones, using this

Should I tell him? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

“I took <100$ Stem Cells for the rest of my life (insane results)”

14 Likes

Will there be an updated version of this field that has dna repairing?

This was update long before with DNA Repair System + other fields…

1 Like

Oh so it has them? Thanks

Some of aspects of each but they work synergistically.

2 Likes

Will it work for tendon’s regeneration?

Yes

But you can use also the collagen audio field

4 Likes

I forgot to update:
The skin areas of the old injury actually still look slightly not ok. But when I move my hand around the injury it’s entirely smooth skin, nothing uneven. That means it’s fully healed. Pretty incredible.

I could’ve done it quicker btw.
While it was healing, I occasionally had the itch to scratch at it :grin: probably just wanted to challenge the smartness of the smart stem cells.

5 Likes

Would be cool if it also took into account remodeling of the body. Like taking fat from areas where you want to lose weight to look how you want to physically look.

This really makes me always lose a lot of fat around my arms and face for some reason so I use it sparingly. Last time I used it for long I became super thin and had to eat like a pug to put weight on again.

1 Like

so if i understood correctly this should also be incredibly efficient in terms of muscle recovery right?

1 Like

Yes that’s correct

2 Likes

nice

hey man so how’s your knee doing?