How to be funny as well?

Make people laugh all the time

1 Like

Are you a comedian or is this something you truly want or aspire to?
Or just in general, to be funny?

If you are not naturally or born witty then you have to look to increase charisma and confidence.

When we are confident in our skin, we are spontaneous because we dont look to be accepted or approved or liked, genuine raw conversations and interaction about casual topics would always find a path to humor one way or another. And then it becomes a habit, the brain is a beautiful machine.

Also you can try regain innocence and a belly full of laughter, that can help you develop that innocence humor children have… again they dont care what others think of them they just express what they think how they are thinking about the world around them and thats why they are funny.

Check these (i didnt read them but you might find something good there)

3 Likes

Id say buy them chakra fields and get to work.

1 Like

Humour is a sign of social intelligence with confidence, so add brain enhancement fields along with Blarney Stone + Merry Maker.

1 Like

In my opinion, the most natural way is to learn and become familiar with humor, you should watch a lot of good comedy content, series, movies, stand-up, etc.

And if you pay attention without realizing it, you will have improved your humor and you will be able to use it, the key is to identify the structure of comedy, the most basic thing is that what makes you laugh must be unpredictable no matter what it is, every joke is funny because it has a result that is not expected. after that there are other patterns, variations, timing and styles that you can learn.

I personally believe that I have a good sense of humor and I make my friends laugh, but since I was a child I grew up watching comedy series and movies, without trying too hard, some humor will eventually improve. As for fields, I don’t think there are many options except for those that increase charm or charisma.

The Golden charisma field I think it’s called the newest, that could help you better express humor and how to do it.

Matchmaker pendant