How to increase productivity of my workforce

Hmm I didn’t thought about it but honestly, after my wife laughed my ass off after I told her about the fields, I decided to just keep this to myself for now.

In particular I just want to get my desired effects in without having to tell anyone or have them to do anything

If i were you, i would simply focus on manifesting more wealth/profit. How it would happen? Idk, let the universe work out the details. Steps to reach the desired profits will reveal themselves, when they do, just do that.

1 Like

Hi Moonhaw,

I’ve seen a few of your posts before about managing a company and read some of your perspectives that I felt were spot on.

Increasing productivity isn’t something that I focus on directly but can connect to how it relates to some of my background, which is positioned on company culture and leadership styles.

Without knowing there are a few questions I would ask. For example:

An honest look at why your employees work for your company.
As JaaJ mentioned incentive, mission, charisma can be related factors. Having a great environment can be another.
So the type of work, who/what they interact with, and how they feel at the end of the day, and if they have any thoughts/feelings about the next day, week, month.

This is an easy point to focus on. Transition/shift, toward a business model that you can identify with as being good. What change can you create, about yourself, the leaders of your company, or your processes to make this happen?

Could be a very powerful motivator, or viewed as an obligation. Identify what this means for you…
what are the motivators for your company leaders as well.

Some sample thoughts/questions

2 Likes

Yes I have been doing that. Recent weeks I finally made a breakthrough in terms of manifesting “highly profitable orders” and now I got lots of these orders lined up. Now if my business model is to find factory to do them then I go manifesting opportunities to find good suppliers for example. However with my model I have to manufacture these highly valuable orders well so at the end of the day it becomes sustainable instead of one shot opportunity. So that is why I moved onto the “how to get these order done more efficiently” category.

1 Like

I see, perhaps this affirmation will resonates with you.

1 Like

I think micro/tiny breaks with environmental fields could work.

These have to be consciously perceived as breaks. People already unconsciously rest.

1 Like

Paying your workers more may only increase productivity so much, but will help immensely with loyalty and company culture, which will lead to greater longterm growth than any other productivity hack. After a certain point, squeezing more production from the same source without any other changes doesn’t really do much, even 1% more can be too much effort to ask from your workforce without greater compensation, which would cancel out any profits from the increase. Productivity of a system is an s-curve, it starts slow, grows rapidly in the intermediate stage, and then flattens almost completely. Productivity is governed more by the age of the system than anything else, according to one source I read a long time ago, but it makes sense. Besides making the environment as pleasant as possible and taking care of your employees, there’s not much you can do to increase productivity besides changing the system in place to iron-out inefficiencies, maximizing the areas that generate the most revenue, and taking advantage of the intermediate growth stage of the productivity cycle. It’s a delicate balance, I’m sure.

You should know I’m no business man, don’t have an MBA, do not have much formal business training at all, and do not really know the nature of your business. These suggestions are from a spit-ballin’ simpleton, and only you can determine what’s good for you. I may be completely wrong, except for the treat your employees with as much respect, gratitude, patience, and dignity as you possibly can part. People > profits. Don’t burn out your workforce! And don’t trick them with fields, but you wouldn’t do that.

1 Like

Yeah environmental fields are not a bad idea
The regular ones, atmospheric vibration riser and plasma flower, The Flow album will already help a lot.

1 Like

Do u have blessed path nft?

1 Like

Yes I agree that vibration increase in the environment is very important and people with higher vibration tend to make much better decisions at work (I have seen that happening). I will get plasma flower with the end of year sale. I hesitated many times before because of all the testimonials of this make lower vibrating people move away and I don’t want to potentially endanger people’s livelihood, however I have come to realization that it will be better for everyone to stick with people of similar vibrations, and I would like workers with higher vibration. I even discussed with my father and he agrees that we can use workers with “aura that more resonated with ours” (his words not mine).

Used to, sold it as I was bothered by servitor/archetype nature.

1 Like

I think it might be the most fit field to help increase everyone’s wellbeing, thus productivity.

Do your items still work at least?

1 Like

yes I used to make items that covers just about every corner in my company, not sure if those items still have effect on them as I saw in the thread that they fade after a couple of months, but I do not observe a noticable change in people’s wellbeing back then. I think I can get more of a focused result by just looping the welcomed (already have) and plasma flower (soon to have)

Reward your employees with either increase in wage/bonuses or showing appreciation which can be anything from verbal thank yous, team member of the month, gifts, free food, or excursions out for team building (like going bowling or something once a year). It’s about building a positive culture.
Also more breaks has been shown to improve productivity.

Eg free coffee and tea with snacks in the staff room is great for people.

2 Likes
1 Like

I checked that there is no ground water under my company (located on high ground, we used to dig a well and there is no water even after we reached bottom rock). Since I am planning to use plasma flower to deal with EMF so I think this one can be skipped for now.

Quantum love + Mindsettings album (especially Millionaire Mindset) on loop should help relatively fast.
(Given you don´t have major trauma healing to do).

Mindsettings album:

• Dissolving the subconscious cap you have on your earning potential
  • Drawing Opportunities, people, intel etc. that support your goals
  • Jealousy protection
  • Boosts whatever you focus on manifesting

Quantum Love…

well love boosts everything
2 Likes

I have actually used these two, I don’t find significant difference after using mindsetting album and quantum love/any love field just feels… I don’t know, cheesy, like what I felt after trying out QI audios, not straightforward enough for my goals.

I have decided to get plasma flower and loop it 24/7 whenever the sale hits, and saturate it so the entire company is covered in it. Considering getting Feng Shui as I understand it well and I think my company/occupants as a whole can use a boost in harmony and fortune.

1 Like

I know what you mean, they certainly profit from stacking them with something more yang.
Something like Emperor could probably introduce more balance.

1 Like