How to know the answers?

Tell me the lists of audios that will help me getting answers and guidance i.e on decisions makings,yes or no type questions,wealth questions…thank you so much dear forum members…

2 Likes

7 Likes

:rofl:
hilarious

6 Likes

Have you considered Captain’s Mystic Tarot or other form of divination (Rune Deck)?

Oracle Potion
Potion of Awakening

You’re in the wrong guild, dude! (just kidding) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/imaginarium-44925196

3 Likes

Not an audio

1 Like

I will look into them thanks.

Can you enlighten me on this? I will consider joining another guild​:joy:. I’m not omniscient, and I think most people have questions. Only the very wise or the dumb knows everything. At least I know my place. :joy: There are many paths and methods to achieve a common goal. Recently, I invested my time and energy into something and ended up completely lost. Life is short, so why wander aimlessly? It’s better to ask for directions and get there. Why try everything when you can seek guidance if it’s available?

1 Like

:muscle:

10 Likes

I think the Esoteric Guild fields are the right fit for this. But I’m not sure about that aspect of this field:

It is supposed to make you know what to do and do it. It’s for efficiency but I wonder about the know what to do part. I’d definitely add it to the esoteric fields.

2 Likes

Connection with your higher self. There’s a field for that.

Also learn how to use a pendulum and you’ll have answers, probably.

3 Likes

This. Two of the most reliable way.

Truly I was kidding. You don’t need to be in the Esoteric Arts Guild to use its fields (link to database). I am sure you are in the right place for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes