How to manifest my purpose/passion

Any advice on this? I was a chef for a couple years from 16 to 18 and I thought that was my calling but it didnt work out for various reasons

a year later im working a dead end job and im pretty lost on what to do as a career

2 Likes

blueprint of life can put you back in touch with who you really are, as well as clearing layers that aren’t. its a deep process and well worth it

7 Likes

Imaginarium Divine + Conceptual Realizations or Conceptual Conglomerate + Angelic Intercession+

9 Likes

Hi mouldy tea,

Have you tried reading your future in tea leaves? Ideally mouldy tea leaves?

Okay sorry, jokes aside.

I think the problem is one of perspective. For some reason, there is this universal belief of there being one specific calling for each and every person… Messi and football, Ivey and poker, Carlsen and chess, etc.

But in almost all cases, these people are actually very very multifaceted.

Look at Dreamweaver. Field creator, artist, musician, author, etc etc

There might be a calling but that’s simply a general direction and an usually an expression of your interests as a whole.

Therefore I would refrain from finding “that one passion”. Reframe it to: do more of what you enjoy doing, challenge yourself and put yourself out there. Emphasis on challenge yourself.

In this way, your purposes / passions manifest themselves

9 Likes

In addition to the great suggestions given above

New Release: Woven Worlds - Contentment

And

7 Likes

Woven World Contentment
Best Path in Life (Patreon version)
Probability wave
Blueprint of Life
Depths of your soul
Childlike wonder

Maybe some rite of passage and higher self connection too

6 Likes

My answer to any question which begins with words “How do I manifest…” is always: spam contentment :grin:

5 Likes

Also spam this field. For me this is the best NFT

8 Likes

Hey Mouldy!

What I’ve noticed over time is that it’s not really about seeking your purpose, but rather releasing the blocks that stand in the way.
Mostly it’s old emotions that still need to be released, or beliefs that can be dissolved with unconditional love.
Remember: healing it by feeling it.

Your soul plan is deeply anchored in you; much more it needs a clear vision. Also know that you are always in the right place at the right time.

Try:
Emotional Release
The Internal Alchemical Crucible
Ego Dissolution
Higher Self Connection

Also try to get in touch with your body, as it holds the emotions / blockages.

All the best!

4 Likes