Hunger and Vibration Series

Have you guys noticed a lot of hunger after looping vibration/soul restoration audios? Is that normal part of the process? Lol

3 Likes

For some reason, I am thinking it’s probably more from the Ascension tag. At least for me it is, because none of those other audios make me hungry or thirsty. Lol

6 Likes

Man I don’t have it yet, but I’m extremely excited for it to arrive! Hopefully in a week or two :grinning:

4 Likes

I’ve noticed feeling fairly hungry at times after looping the Soul Restoration series, particularly Core Energy Restoration and Heart Storage Center. It feels like the hunger may be related to the process. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Yes, I’m starting to notice this. It possibly is showing a need for more grounding

3 Likes

On the flip… I’m eating more and the number on the scale keeps going down. I am using the fat burning/metabolism fields regularly though. It’s actually like my whole physical structure is repatterning itself. Transformation is afoot that’s for sure!

6 Likes

Yes

9 Likes

What metabolism fields are u using bro? The new enhanced fat metabolism one?

1 Like

What’s up Ace. I’m using fat burning genetic advantage, super metabolism boost, enhanced rat metabolism, stomach shrinking and toning. I try to use them while working out for maximum effect. My waist has shrunk… heaps, but there’s still fat there to burn through. It seems my body is morphing daily to find the right “fit”. For example, as my waist shrunk, I looked more puffy cos it showed the fat off more… less of me to stretch the skin if that makes sense. I’m having to be patient with things and allow the repatterning to take effect. I’m also running decent distances for the first time in 10 years or more… running is a big systemic load and usually wipes me for up to a week. Now it’s just soaking it up

3 Likes

I had to cut down the amount of times I listen to 'Enhanced Fat Metabolism". Now I only listen to it 1X after each meal (so only 2-3 times/day, because I eat 2-3 meals/day) Any more than that…and I get very hungry. Yes I know I can listen to “Hunger Inhibitor” but my daily play list is very large already.

4 Likes