Hyperphantasia and Conceptual Visualization - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

Humans are visual beings – vision being the most common and important of the physical senses, and clairvoyance being the equivalent, but for the psychic senses.

An individual that practices visualization is an individual that knows his paths and destinations. You know when you have a concept in mind, and after vocalizing it to someone, you get a better understanding of it as well as brand new dimensions about the topic? Visualizing has a similar effect. Your conscious and subconscious minds just get more of the thing after you visualize it, resulting in a more directed and focused motion.

This file will help you gradually develop Hyperphantasia, which is the condition of having extremely vivid mental imagery. It also works for the visualization of ”feeling”, which I call Psychic Visualization, but is more known as Conceptual Visualization.

The field will organize the brain components related to visualization cognitive operations into the required computational structure of a brain with hyperphantasia. It will heal and develop the primary visual cortex, and increase the efficiency of its executive functions. Added extra flexibility in the brain network on top of that to make sure everything is adapting rapidly and not disrupting your normal functions in any way. This will make sure your brain rapidly catches up with this reconfiguration in the visual function, without losing coherence or breaking balance with other parts. All the brain systems will work in perfect harmony with this upgrade.

There are also programmings to help with aphantasia, in case you have it in some degree. You can use this file to develop your visualization skills and stop before manifesting hyperphantasia. It will work and results will be permanent.

Arcturians and Nagas helped me with some concepts unknown to science, and other concepts on the psychic side, like enabling your mind’s eye to visualize all the color spectrum, and some other very cool stuff related to the psychic brain. They also made sure the file is safe to use and delivering what is being promised in a satisfactory way (feel free to energy test this).

I suggest starting very slow on this. 1 or maybe 2 listens. I don’t think it’s a good idea to use more than this in sequence. I also don’t think it’s a good idea to use this every day. Give your brain some resting days.

-7:06 min audio-

19 Likes

Discovered there was no thread for this one.

4 Likes

Sounds super bad ass! Might try.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been using for a week now, and while I was unsure about it (but guided to use it), I am very happy about that field so far.

I used to label myself as with aphantasia, but I see it now more as poor or blocked imagination.
Along with practices, I’ve been more in touch with it and having subtle visions in meditations.

Also it’s been easier to project myself into a character for visualization practices.
(something I was completely unable to do a week ago)

9 Likes

How does this compare / differ to the field below @Borisju ?

1 Like

Hey Divine,

I think Conceptual Realization and Vizualisation are related in some way, as some of our brain makes up reality with internal imagery, though it remains two very different concept.

PU’s field that is closed to Conceptual Realization is Dimensions of Truth

If my stack was not too full already, I would play the two together.

2 Likes

Has anyone, especially those with aphantasia, used this and have any results to share after 2 months of usage?

1 Like

I’m surprised there aren’t more people talking about this one. Seems like it would go together well with Enhanced Visual Processing.

3 Likes

My first PU review :smiley:

l have been using this field pretty much 2-3 times a day since February 28. I have full on aphantasia so l see nothing through my mind’s eye wthether l’m awake or in dreams. Anyone who has aphantasia will know what’s it like, but the best way l can describe it is l can relate to blind people as when l close my eyes, l can see only darkness, yet l’m still aware of what’s around me.

Since using the audio, my dreams are getting visual. The past few weeks l’ve slowly been able to see little parts of objects. Last night l had a really awesome dream and l could clearly see someone’s face! It looked as real as when l’m awake, l could even see the the room we were in, not as clearly, but still big improvement, l was so surprised l woke up lol.

However, while awake when l close my eyes and try to imagine an object, l still see darkness. Hopefully this will improve soon.

l love this field though :smiley:

19 Likes

Hi, SC! I am glad that you are seeing improvements. That has to be ever so exciting for you!
Congratulations-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-25-4116672841

6 Likes

I find it absolutely crazy how people aren’t raging over this field the implications that come with this if it works even to 25% of its potential would prove super beneficial for life in general.

So I guess Ill be the test dumby I’ll be the pioneer my brothren lol

Anyway I had this field a couple months now and it’s just been sitting but I’m going to give it a go I’m going to see how far it takes me, at first I’ll do weekly updates then once I get used to the energy I’ll update more frequently.

7 Likes

Week 1 - Update

OK so it’s been one week of listening to this audio alongside quadibles hyperbooster and I can’t say that I’ve noticed extreme results in clarity of vision but I can say feeling myself into the scene has improved so when I visualize I more so just think up the scene (I can see it somewhat) then I just hold the feeling of the whole scene if that makes sense. Oh also I can now project myself into characters in the scene and see myself from there point of view which Is new for me.
I’ll also note I’ve used this field for 20 days straight before without really seeing any results about a month ago that was without the hyperbooster but now that I’m using it I guess you can say it has Sped up results so I recommend everyone include that into your playlist because it truly does help. So that’s it for now I’ll update again next week hopefully I’ll receive more upgrades by then.

~ AlphaM Out

5 Likes

where can i find this field?
thanks

1 Like
1 Like

After a lot of contemplation I decided to get this field.

For context, I’ve been using Enhanced Visual Processing for 5 or 6 months already. This alone got me to a point where I could visualise far better than I ever could before, but I still felt my visuals were rather limited and vague like I had a murky filter over my eyes. This was particularly noticable when visualising 3D scenes. I also struggled with dynamic elements, for instance, when moving around and exploring these scenes, the shift in perspective seemed choppy.

I’ve been using this field for 5 days now, and I feel it’s began where EVP left off, building upon it further.

The murky filter has lifted slightly, I can hold a scene in my mind’s eye for longer than I used to, and the dynamic elements of my visuals have greatly improved.

So far it’s looking very promising!

I will use this for a few months to give it a good chance to work and will keep updating as I go.

14 Likes

I really recommend quadible integrity hyper booster alongside it. It’ll give you noticeable results way faster than without it

7 Likes

I’ve been using this for a little over a month and I’m very happy with the results so far.

Visuals are even more tangible now. I can see finer detail like roughness and specular reflection on surfaces.

I can also imagine relatively complex scenes with multiple objects and people while feeling as if I’m a part of the environment.

Dynamicity doesn’t look to be a problem anymore. I can imagine myself speeding in a car, jumping from a plane, flying etc. Changes in perspective as I’m exploring a scene are more seamless now.

This field also gave me vivid dreams.

For the hardcore listeners who like to spam wiring fields, I quickly worked myself up to 4-6 hours daily without having issues, so this one is safe to abuse. Keep in mind this is a powerful field. Have Plasma Brain or Brain Key on hand.

For the average listener, it’s probably best stick to the limit.

10 Likes

Hi, any new updates on this field?

2 Likes

Got it, thanks friend.

So I’ve been using this for a little over 3 months now.

I hadn’t noticed an improvement for a little while, so I decided to take a short break recently, and results have become stronger. So I definitely recommend taking a break once in a while to let the brain heal.

Now, compared to where I was at 3 months ago, my visualisation has upgraded big time.

The “conceptual visulization” aspect of this field is particularly noticable in that you really do feel like you’re present in an imagined scene.

As for visual fidelity itself, I’m sure a lot of you are wondering whether or not it is like watching a screen behind your closed eyelids.

Well, it’s getting very close to it, and there are moments where my visuals are so clear, that I do capture this effect. Obviously you’re not looking at what you’re visualising directly, you’re looking past that, “deeper” into your mind’s eye if that makes sense, but for me at least, the visuals are oftentimes so crisp now that it does appear like I’m watching it unfold directly infront of me.

I’d like to add that you’ll also be able to visualise far better while your eyes are open too.

However, there’s still a slightly dark veil that makes it difficult to see things sometimes. I also find that when I visualise complex scenery, it can be difficult to capture all of the detail. Things can end up a bit vague or jumbled unless I really focus on them, but it’s still far better than before.

I’m likely approaching, if not, already within the stage of diminishing returns, but I will continue to use this, months, years, I don’t care. However long I need to. There’s always room for more improvement.

This will be the last update I give for a little while I think. There’s only so much I can say about a field like this before you’ll have to try it out and experience it for yourselves.

Maybe @anon62086626 could share his perspective here too. I hear he’s been creating and spinning galaxies around in his mind.

Overall though, I’m impressed. The field does what it says on the tin. Thank you @Psychic_University.

I’m jumping on the PU bandwagon now by the way. I’m already a member of the Patreon.
Looking forward to what is to come.

12 Likes