I can’t understand myself

I can’t understand myself either. :sweat_smile:

I think this is a proper self answer.

We can argue that it’s a block itself, that way of thinking (threes nothing that can help magically) Or maybe, you need to search for more ways or rather to work more on yourself, through meditation, yoga and mental techniques…etc., alongside fields.

That’s only up to you, so unfortunately I don’t have the answer for you, but you do (I know it sounds cheesy).

Edit: sometimes fields are not enough, sometimes you need to work hard on yourself too.
Fields sometimes are clearing the way or helping you in some ways, but you Need to do the journey.
It’s quite complicated to put it in words.

2 Likes

hehe :))

i just feel so tired mentally for everything from doing meditations to listening to fields or even replying to my friends’ messages sometimes it takes me days to get prepared for it like i don’t even want to have a conversation yet i’m not depressed i just feel like a dead meat or something?! i don’t know how to describe it it’s so complicated i sometimes doubt if i actually have the problem or i’m making an excuse on my mind everything feels out of control and i knew that there’s not much of help that others can give when i’m confused myself!
it’s just so kind of you that you wrote me a reply it really made me feel better thank you! :)

1 Like

Hmm…
Tiredness can be caused by A LOT of things, including not enough protein, fibers, vitamins, minerals, lack of sleep, energy issues, like chakras Blockages, other possible causes, etc.

I suggest you to start there.

If you get rid of that tiredness, you can do (much) more.

I’m glad I could help. :sweat_smile::pray:

2 Likes

makes sense to me too :) thank you i’ll try my best to pay attention to it first

:slightly_smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

There has been some great things shared here. And follow through with that. But what I gather is that this is just a moment of frustration.

You’re 24. You’re growing, you may have heard of the old term “growing pains.” In this case, you feel you should be doing xyz right now. But you’re unable to do xyz right now. Sometimes that means something needs to be addressed first.

1… I’d do some ancestor clearings and blessing audios by our dear sapien

And 2. The love, gratitude, appreciation audio

And 3. Etheric cord removal from Sapien.

You could end there. But I think and feel that:

1. the exorcism audio is going to be a big game changer for you in the interim.

Have some compassion for yourself… keep your sight on what you want to achieve “today” and in this moment. Give yourself a big fat check mark every time you achieve the thing you wanted to do in this moment.

And so on.

You got this.

2 Likes

Not saying it applies in your case, but sometimes the answer is not to become someone else, but figure out how being how you are can still achieve the goal.

From the sound of it, you’ve got it in your head that “in order to do this I must become like that”. In many cases, when that isn’t absolute anathema to who you are, that works. In others, the trick is to figure out a way so “your way” can achieve your goal.

It’s similar to tacking to sail upwind. You can’t go directly against the wind in a wind powered vessel and expect to make progress. So instead, you do an S-shape and constantly shift the direction of the sails to catch what wind you can. It’s slower than sailing downwind, by quite a bit, and it’s a lot of work, but it lets something that “can’t happen”, work. Stop trying to sail head-first into the wind.

5 Likes

I just want to change your perspective, self love doesn’t mean you are condoning your “bad” action, it means to treat yourself with kindness and compassion regardless of your flaws or failures. When you learn to love yourself, you can look at your actions objectively, acknowledge where you have gone wrong and take steps to improve without harsh self judgement.

If you love and accept yourself, you can gradually be able to break the cycle of self criticism and despair, certainly being complicit with hating yourself will not net you any valuable returns, only negative self-fulfilling prophecies.

It all starts with you because you have only yourself to move forward.

3 Likes

It’s also rather telling that the most likely thing to help you truly move forward is the thing you’re disgusted at the idea of. One of the hardest things to remember while self-sabotaging is that it, at a conceptual level, will do everything it can to keep you from anything that would even minutely address it.

I started singing a song out of boredom as a joke, but I find myself remembering it fairly often:

I don’t wanna, but I could
I don’t wanna, but I should
I don’t wanna, I definitely could
I don’t wanna, that’s why I probably should

It’s been my unofficial theme song for a while and I’ve yet to find an instance where present-me didn’t look back at past-me with gratitude for embracing it vs plenty of times when I didn’t and I’m not thrilled with the outcome.

3 Likes

Hi OP @irisglitterz ,

What are your current goals you are focusing on?

3 Likes

hi again guys thank you so much for the kind replies and i’m so sorry that i wasn’t able to thank you sooner it was a really bad mental health situation i couldn’t check the forum but now i’m really better and can give proper replies hopefully

oh exactly :( i just feel like i’m mentally so weak that i get so frustrated easily i just want to be like those amazing hardworking people and i know that they also get frustrated but mines are so regulary? but i feel like i’m getting better and wiser on this i’m so thankful for your recommendations definitely gonna try them out

thank you :( you’re so kind

was it that obvious? hehe exactly i’m just disappointed at myself and why i don’t have more goal getter personality i adore myself truly when i’m perfectionist and somehow a nerd? but i also can’t concentrate on a goal for so long so all those efforts just leads to nothing like the story of rabbit and turtle?
since my goal is to get into a specific university all i can think of is intelligence + hardworking :( although i’m totally agreed with your point

1 Like

i literally felt the resistance while reading your reply for the first time but as i read it again i can see yes you’re right i’ll give myself time to understand what are the “reasons”

actually makes so much sense and made me more aware of it thank you for all the helps and also the nice song :) i like it!!!

hii :) i want to study harder or at least keep a routine(i know harder not always mean better but since i’m not that genius so i have to cover it with more work i guess?) because there’s an university that i really dream of but only accepts about 20 people and everyday that i can’t keep the routine up i lose the chance more i’m really scared of getting to the point that feel like i can never be accepted because i’m really far behind other competitors but i just keep doing good for sometimes and then my productivity go down like :chart_with_downwards_trend: literally to the zero point

1 Like

Ah okay.
In that case I would recommend the most obvious field :

This should counteract the effect you mentioned, the fears of comparing yourself to others, wondering if they’re farther than you. Productivity is inbuilt.

Another thing though… Are you absolutely sure this is your personal dream to attend this exact university?

What I mean is, what can happen is that we cannot recognize if a goal is truly a goal inspired by ourselves or by someone else (parents, friends, society).

You know, those kinds of goals, while they seem to be good and make sense, there is a possibility that if you are honest with yourself, you don’t truly want to pursue this.

I say this not to discourage you but simply to look within and ensure that this is your own goal.

2 Likes

thank you for always being so kind :) the field is on my wish list actually and i’m planning to get a loan but i guess there wouldn’t be so much time left after when my request gets approved :( i am also planning to get brain fields but i don’t think they accept the request anytime soon

yes i get your point and i was actually there for some years i was trying to for e myself loving another field and i couldn’t take any step but i really love the field i am in right now and i do have a high GPA but i guess the problem is i’m sure that those 20 people are either extremely genius or working hard or both and i’m none of those :( and when i feel like i can’t get there then all of my hopes and drive just disappear i’m not confident i don’t even want to revise what i’ve read because i’m scared to not remembering them and not able to solve those problems although others say that it’s normal and obviously we’re not robots to get it fully with studying once

1 Like

but no problem i’ll be confident if i get the fields hehe =D

I suppose we could help you co-manifest this

1 Like

you are so kind and i really mean it, literally like your name it’s so nice to know u :slight_smile::heart:

2 Likes