I cant believe advanced healing wont come out for sale again

Man I don’t use this one for spiritual reasons at all! Lol they come in integrated, but I use it for all the other reasons you have mentioned! It’s incredible for mental health too! But breaks with this one I’ve found to have it working better!

You’re so humble yourself ;) :heart:

Feels like the centering effects are all these alchemical blends reaching to the deeper parts of you. The artwork carries this energy too. And the soulful music to this one just tops it all off! :relieved:

2 Likes

Sure! I definitely see that. I just have so many other fields that I’m using, it’s so hard to fit them all in.

I try to be a minimalist compared to how I used to be. 2 years ago I was sometimes using 40 fields a day. LOL. Now I try to use about 15, give or take.

3 Likes

I’m not there yet! I have dropped so many fields recently, like for the past 2 months. But whenever I add them back to my playlists, I just recognize their depth more and more man.

It’s like with all this upleveling and all these NFTs and the work with them, the uses, understanding, and effects of the fields opens up so much more!

I do listen mostly at night now, but that comes with 20 something NFTs I like wearing, and 4 pocket pants :joy:

3 Likes

haha! Well, counting the NFT mandalas, I use about 25 fields a day.

You go girl! haha. Keep leveling up! I wish I could handle as many audios as I used to without getting drained!

2 Likes

haha thank you Barry! :heartpulse::relieved: You’re doing awesome yourself! Being targeted and strategic with these fields really pays off well! Dragon armor has been my cheat code to this stacking! It keeps you well regenerated at all times. There is always a period of adjustment when I remove all these mandalas off but it makes for a good sensor for what you need at the moment and what you don’t! Keep leveling up you too ;)

2 Likes