I got Corona. Here's what helped

Of course, only those who have a bad diet and do not do physical activity should worry, as if super pumped guys were not taking this shit and drying.

2 Likes

I am asking a mod to delete the last posts which are off-topic

3 Likes

Second of all, I have created 2 energetically encoded products that can eradicate absolutely any illness and any pathogens
[/quote]
Absolutely what has to do? This does not prove that the virus is not dangerous, it remains dangerous for those who do not have these resources.

1 Like

So you weren’t listening to any of the virus disruption fields on a regular basis when u caught it?

I did, but only occasionally. I had too many things going on at the same time, so I wasn’t very consistent with some fields. Now of course I can tell, I should have used the silent corona audio daily and this maybe wouldn’t have happened.

1 Like

Posts containing personal attacks or disrespectful comments towards others removed.

Please be civil, and refrain from personal attacks or disrespectful comments towards others.

Our forum and community is meant to be a loving community that users can find sanctuary in.

Let’s work together to discuss and disagree in a civil manner.

Our forum policy is here:

8 Likes

Oh I thought u got covid even after listening to the fields everyday. From my understanding you shouldn’t be getting infected with it if you listen to them daily.

1 Like

I don’t know about that. There are people asking me “Well if wim hof breathing is so effective, then why did you get infected”. That’s a good question and I think the answer is: “Because that is all I did, I didn’t do cold showers or anything else and what the breathing is supposed to do is not protect you from every flu, but to make your body so strong it can deal with any flu.”
Maybe it’s the same with the fields. Of course we will not find out now lol

2 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FiVOA2owXao-9L2UiGiZpyG3XogINrSp/view

Charge some water on these, drink, and report back. Please. Good luck.

6 Likes

Definitely do the Vitamin D field.

Wim Hof just elevates immune response within the body (scientifically measured) and regulates the autonomous nervous system, it doesn’t stop the virus from hijacking cells and replicating within.

Not so sure the immune system audio is a good idea because the worst part of a covid-mounted response is a cytokine storm (which is an over-reaction of the immune system).

If there’s something that emulates corticosteroids (product of the adrenal glands) that would be ideal because so far clinically it is the only medication that shows actual demonstrable improvement.

5 Likes

I recommend a video posted on my channel when the pandemic started, to have antibodies and help anyone who could be a victim of covid, if you think you can trust https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQmuwoe0urQ

2 Likes

Fortunately, Dream’s Corona Virus Disruption fields address this directly!

From the description:

This is programmed to work specifically on the corona family of viruses.

Share to who ever needs.

It is programmed to use an energetic simulant of laser light, within the visible (purple) spectrum targeted directly to the virus (within the Corona family of viruses).

Direct coercion of the immune to create the T cells to kill it and a direct information to the virus cells to shut down the replication system.

Lymphatic System Blockage Removal and Enhanced Drainage and Brain Massage will emulate some of the primary effects of the specific corticosteroids studied (without the immunosuppressive effects).

Considered suggesting this above but many fields in that post as a starting point already.

Some of the fields suggested in my first post above would emulate beneficial effects or downstream effects as well.

Edit to add: Restoring and maintaining endothelial cell junction integrity and reducing inflammation can be of help with this also.

Edit to add:

The Photosynthesis field can also be of help, as it allows the body to function with less oxygen and nutrients.

From the old Teespring description:

This basically causes you to absorb light and use it as a direct energy source for normal functions.

Its even possible to find you use a lot less oxygen and food. You even feel strongly energized, all natural capabilities also seem to grow.

This can be a bit intense for some.

5 Likes

if you don’t mind ,Try some physical stuff :
smell mint oil (tiger balm ) or
if you don’t have just smell onion
They are the same function

Is about your life !!!

3 Likes

All the best to you and please take care!

4 Likes

One day you all will realize that Corona was a SCAM and It doesn’t exist…

This community should be more awake and smart.

The power of the media brainwashes everyone.

What Scam?

Thank you for letting me know that I am just hallucinating the symptoms.

11 Likes

I am so sorry that you took it … you will see that everything will be fine​:purple_heart: do not pay attention to the criticisms think to be well and please recover​:purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Soon

Stay calm, don’t get stressed, help yourself with good music that raises vibrations and spiritually.

2 Likes