I got scammed from forum member

Patootie is her crypto name. I believe her forum name os the same, ots anonymous now though

Omg she was asking me to send her my mental health copy and Max heal copy in exchange of Eternal.

I told her I didn’t trust her. She kept asking me but something inside me knew she was lying so i ignored her.

4 Likes

Ugh, I think we need a new policy where you’ve got to report this kind of behavior in the scam thread if possible.

1 Like

You right… My bad… I suspected but wasn’t really sure because I saw that she was member more than a year ago…

1 Like

Oh wow, so she already had an account here for awhile. I thought she was a new member.

1 Like

Yes… I checked her profile and I saw that she joined in Aug '22

So sorry for your loss.

Yup. It’s insane.

Paypal name;

1 Like

Also try to reach out to PayPal.

Cant reverse if it was sent as family friends

Her account is from last year so it is a lot older than many trusted members here actually

I saw a thread once that she claimed she is Catholic… I really do hope that God & angels strike down justice on this piece of sh*t being

4 Likes

Imma play this all day

9 Likes

Glad you have that, will ask my Angelic+ to join in as well

3 Likes

sent Pegasus.

1 Like

In future, if anyone gets DMs that are questionable, please let a mod know. If all of you who had a strange request from her had notified us, this might not have happened.

11 Likes

Well Rose, we had that little private chat.
But I agree, when new forum members appear, let a mod do the trading.

3 Likes

Also for everyone seeing here… you don’t need much SOL in order to send NFT… minimum is 0.05sol in your account and each time sending takes about 0.001, so you only need like 0.05x sol in your account in order to send, which is like 1-2 dollars now.

3 Likes

I know that mods are really busy. But since the “trusted intermediary” is already a thing…it could simply become the norm except for people that explicitly choose not to (cause they trust each other).

Nobody would lose anything then, ever.

4 Likes

Problem is her account is from middle of last year, so how is that new? Could have just use a sleeper account and engage in posts for like a week then off to scam, you know.

2 Likes