I Have Two Questions

when there’s many hidden people with malicious intentions online
who throws black magic and goeta sigils, what is the best field for that and to release domestic obstacles , fights , binds ? and trauma aside i feel im being watched by many of them, daily,
and another question is that, can they cause a blockage to feel and invoke energy from any field or mantras for instance? it seems what ive been through has been a setup plan which i noticed

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

i have Shield 3.0 and to be honest i think best time for use during nightime, cause thats when anger, lonliness start to grow and then domestic arguments but by expressing my emotions i become misunderstood, what ive been through is crazy to describe as clinged on energies to heal myself from so much black magic, nowadays still this fog of despair attempts to filth , but i used to feel stings, high blood pressure, and many other hallucations that where intended evil, and not just casual hallucations, but theyre gone totally! aside that personally, i think shield 3.0 is best to be used after cleaning within energy such as spell remover or bad entity removal, i really need to use that shield more now, my only doubts are why the sensitivy of energy became numb for me, i fear sorcorers or someone put a device for that intention, or maybe i may not feel the actual energy like i used to intensley but still has effects, cause no bad things happening as im using a field or frequnecy of anything beneficial, but is it common after a whole year daily all day doing this while feeling energy so intense then this year as of now the feeling of cold/warmth decreased?

May be you can use Exorcism Rite and Energetic Salt bath as well. With Captain’s NFTs you don’t need any spells may be activation commands depending on the type of NFT but Shielding 3.0 doesn’t need anything.

Also check out this thread and the book below. You will see different perspective hopefully.

1 Like

I agree with Sam’s post major time. God bless him
Because before that, for a very solid hot second I really believed I was doomed. With a curse some ex member on here put on me lol
Anyways
I doubt it now- even if they did I ignore it or don’t allow it to bind me- i aint got time for that bs
I tap into that I AM SASHA FIERCE energy

These people have nothing on us lovers of the pure light and only mean well.
We must tap into our ever flowing ever pooling heart space and say to it straight in the eye when it crosses us
I AM LOVE

(But the audios dont hurt though lol)
Example in point:
Yesterday spookily on its own
Negativity Entity/Bad Spirit Remover started playing. And for BG info, I stopped playing those for a while .
Anyways,
My purple positivity mandala of Sapien’s which has been etched to my wall securely just like the rest,
fell to the ground with a loud THUMP. Lol
I mean idk i just started doing some mool mantr then
And moved on with my day
Otherwise I’ll always remain cursed
Aint got time fo’ that eh

…but hey De-Inhabitor is a good idea if ever need be. It’ll play on its own apparently as we can conclude from yesterday’s encounter
Or reciting sacred prayers like the one featured in Exorcism Rite 2.0 or Kabiyo Bach Benti Chaupai (followed by) Arril, Chaupai and Savaiye and Dohra (from Dasam Grant)

(More on Chaupai since SM has nothing created on it …yet lol)
Bani comes after the section called Charitropakhyan from Dasam Grant; many “charitars” (tricks; deceptions) of the world are shown in Charitropakhyan. Charitars highlight negative energies that can be found on Earth. After composing Charitars, Guru Gobind Singh Ji composes this section (the Benti Chaupaie)
It is for protection.

1 Like

i understand and this way at least i can express what i feel here because it feels like im detacthed from society as if someone programmed them like this, and as for me having both of my palm signitures simian creased but a slight more unusual and how things happened as a setup, its hard to explain in full details because i’m still trying to know who i really am, im either extreme this or that, so i am in the middle path, they harass with goetia sigils online and it starts with anger at home, i invoke mantras and frequencies, and im also curious, how do you personally use sapien fields on a speaker, do you just listen into ears or you use the field compressin into any particular area of the body, like if its brainwork i put speaker in my head and wear a hoodie, if something else usually heart chakra area or belly button area so the energy enters inside

or if i want facial simulant toning i compress speaker into both sides of cheeks and afterwards through that i feel tingling relief