I’m worried for my sick kitten

Wow, such a powerful thing, this means so much! I honestly just felt my power/energy is still very inefficient so even a little bit of help from anyone else would be so much better than just me, I really wasn’t expecting this much help from NFTs or servitors from you, Star, and everyone else… thank you so much Robby!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, thank you once again!

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s all thanks to you and everyone else😊. Oh shucks, I’m really lucky to have her and have this community to help. Hopefully I won’t ever have to ask again and that she and her sister continue to live happy, healthy, long comfortable lives.

2 Likes

My happiness this morning to see her stomach smaller! She’s definetly been peeing, in fact just peed on the table minutes ago almost on my laptop🥰 something that would have made me a little disappointed before gives me great joy now hahah. She’s doing much better and I can’t wait to finally see her playing and active again.

Here are some more pics:

9 Likes

very nice…looks more shiny

4 Likes

You guys are legit psychics because that’s literally her name, Shiny.

4 Likes

Another update:

Her bloatedness has went down significantly but today she looks deflated almost starved like from behind even though she eats a lot. What concerned me the most was how weak she was. I don’t know if it’s the effect of just the bloatedness going away/medicine taking effect but I can’t help but worry. She’s been weak before but today she’s kinda stumbling over herself when she walks or gets up (like her legs are too weak) and weakly and slowly walks, but she eats a lot. When she wants to get off the chair she just drops and does not land on her feet (she also still can’t jump onto chairs). We finished the prescribed furosemide course today and will be done with the antibiotics tomorrow.

The vet told me to come back on Wednesday but I want to go back sooner, but it’s public holiday tomorrow and they’re only open from Tuesday.
I’m looping the same fields again and some life force ones, sending healing energy, and heavily monitoring her. I keep disturbing her when she’s asleep to check if she’s breathing because the way she sleeps concerns me due to how weak she is. I just hope she gets a bit better tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

It will be okay. That clumsiness you refer can be due to the medication, like a side effect… also because she is so little and medication even on older ones always causes some lethargy, or different reactions etc.

In any case I’ll send her healing energy to help further

2 Likes

Just be there for her and be loving

In the meantime i’ll ask caladrius to stay with her until she’s noticeable better

3 Likes

Sorry for the delayed response but she’s doing a bit better now. Getting stronger bit by bit but still weak unfortunately cannot go to the vet today but will go tomorrow but I feel like she will be alright. Thanks again everyone.

4 Likes

Place the syringe at the side of the mouth or prevent aspiration. It’s also good to have another syringe of water to take the taste away afterwards and some positive reinforcement with a treat and praise.
Is it roundworm by chance?
If so, keep her isolated until she’s better.

Don’t worry, you won’t hurt her.
I know how scary it can be (I remember administering medicine the first time to animal for an exam and it was scary - I felt the same way.)
But you’re doing it for her health. You won’t hurt her, it’ll just be a bit confusing.
Love and cuddles will quickly replace the shock.

I used animal regeneration (3? The long one on YouTube) successfully for my pets when they’ve been unwell. I highly recommend it :)

I wish you all the best and I’m here if you need any advice.

(Whoops, I see things have improved greatly.
Great job :D all your love has really helped her)

2 Likes

I hope she’s okay. It sounds like the worms have left her with a nutritional deficiency as they take away all the goodness.
You can get recovery foods from the vets and I think some pet shops may do a nutritional paste.

Hugs for your sweet kitty x

1 Like

Sorry guys for the delay, I didn’t realize how much strain I was getting from not sleeping and just my body automatically feeling sick for her because I was super worried so it kinda affected my health in a way for a while, but we are both doing fine now, especially her!

She slowly gained back her strength, playing a bit, becoming curious and highly demanding (lol), running a bit and investigating day by day. She also now kinda fights back her bully of a sister haha. I am grateful to the public vet I went to that prescribed me the medication but they weren’t able to give a proper diagnosis of what was wrong, whether it was worms or something else and were quite lax about it. I think she’s okay but she’s not as active as her sister; it could just be her personality but just to make sure I’m saving up to take her to a private vet to make sure she will be okay and also hopefully get the both of them vaccinated since they’re almost 3 months now (by the time they finally stopped hiding and started to warm up to us, she got sick, and also my friend had a bad experience vaccinating her 8 week old kitten at the public vet. Since she is quite fragile and was just sick, going to a private vet is better)

But she’s improving every single day largely thanks to everyone that helped through advice, thoughts, prayers, and even sending healing energy, wow. I kept telling her that there are a lot of people that wished her well. Really thank you everyone, I’ll never forget the unfiltered kindness you showed here these past few weeks. Thank you so much!

The one on the right

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the advice! I’ll definitely do so and she accepts the hugs greatly!