Iḿ mixing the teachings of this course with Chinese Medicice and PsychoPhysics

Hello eveybody, Iḿ Alfredo from Argentina, here we have a teaching, PsychoPhysics.
In some aspects is similar to the Energy awakenig course. The Energy awakenig course
is more clear, consise and useful; but PsychoPhysics have some useful things.

I don’t know if you could replicate, but I think it will easy if you finish Energy awakenig course.
Mixing this three, I expanded my Interoception sense (Sense of the internal state of the body.),
and learn to ask question to my body. The answer of the body is a bit strange, but using my
perception, I arrive to answers that have their logic, but are not what they teach us.
I would like if someone is interesting in trying.
For example, fat, I sense one thing, there are only one type of fat, good ones; and the more fat
the better. I interpret that what we call fat is really shortage of fat. This is what I sense,
I ate fat and the body is happy, I ate sugar and the body activate de inmune system. Its afraid
that the sugar would compromise the sterility of the blood, and it use fat to remove the sugar of
the blood. When we ate sugar, we spend fat. The problem is that fat is dificult to produce,
require time and we ate a lot of sugar, and the body began to produce a low quality fat.

Things like this I like to corrobate. I wil tell you what Iḿ doing. In acupunture there are
diferents type of points. One of the most commons are the source points (Yuan points), this
points equilibrate. You estimulte a source point and it equilibrate the organs that are asociate.
So in this points there are a order to equilibrate.
In PsychoPhysics, they teach you to make a twister (Vortex, Waterspout, etc.), you imagine the
twister and you are inside it, you imagine it, you visualize it, and you begin to feel it.
You feel it, you make it small, big, you control it; and make it do what you desire.
Once you learn it, you could make a small one and use it like a acupunture needle.
If you imagine a small twister and place it in a acupunture point, you are stimulating the point
like a needle. Useful but a needle is more easy.
But then, they teach you to make a program. They say you visualize a twister in your third eye,
and inside a diamond. You open the diamond, name it with what you want to visualize, and fill
the diamond with it. You fill the diamond, and close it. For example you could visualize aspirin,
you label the diamond aspirin, you open it, fill the diamond, close the diamond, al this inside
a twister located in your third eye, and you have a program called aspirin. Then you visualize
a twister and give it the properties of aspirin, and you could apply it on you. Is useful.
You could do the same with the Sapien audios, you could put the energy inside a diamond and use it
with the twister. But it easy to listen the audio.

What I do is touching a source point of acupunture, for example lung 9.

I stimulate the point, what the point do is equilibrate the lung, I feel the point,
I visualize the point, I feel the meridian equilibrate and I open a diamond, inside
a twister located in my third eye. I name de diamond “Source”, I fill it with what I
feel in lung 9, and close it. There I have a program caller “Source” with the information of
a source point of acupuncture, a program who tell the body to equilibrate.
To equilibrate is good, so I made a big twister and begin to equilibrate my whole body.
And I cry, it hurt, really hurt. If I use “Source” in a point of my body, all is OK.
But the more organs I use “Source”, the more it hurts. But to equilibrate is good, so slowly
I began to use “Source”, it hurt at the beginning, but after I tried several times the pain
dissapear. It take some time, but afer a week or two I was able to apply “Source” to my
whole body and I feel a lot more my body. And began to talk to it, its not a great chat,
its full of “No, no and No”, “What are you doing”, etc.; but its useful.

I want to know if someone would like to try.

Thanks
Alfredo

3 Likes