I need the help of all members who have a healing Servitor

Hello to the all members of the forum. If it is possible I need you command your servitors to help me with a medical issue that I have. This is all that I’m requesting. Thank you so much in advance.

This is my condition: I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I’ve passed months of chemotherapy sessions. Now there’s no visible cancerous cells in ct scan, mammography, etc. However the surgeon wants to cut off at least 1/4 of my left breast including the nipple and the area around it as well as the muscle. No surgeons accepted to remove only the dead cells which are left at the place of the tumor, because part of the skin (which was infected in the past) is still pink. I believe the skin is healing and I should give it more time to get white, but it seems I have no more time. Also the nipple is not in the center of its areola yet because a part of the areola is jammed. I have no problem to lose a part of the breast that the surgeon can replace it with a breast prosthesis a year later, but I can’t lose the nipple and the area around it. So, I would appreciate it if you command all your servitors to help me heal and save my breast in a safe way.

Well, at least if such a thing don’t happen I can tell myself I did everything in my power to save my breast.

16 Likes

I don’t have a healing servitor but I played angelic intercession for you to find healing, peace and joy.
I hope that’s alright with you :heart:

8 Likes

Sent help🙏

4 Likes

sent

4 Likes

sent

4 Likes

So good you don’t have cancer anymore.
Will send you healing.

Did

3 Likes

Save the nipple! May you heal and recover greatly
Sent a few friends to you to work with others as well as Philosophers Stone! Good luck!

4 Likes

Save the nipple!

1 Like

:joy: so funny

3 Likes

Is it a new feminist movement?! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I received a nice energy at the time you sent this message to me. Thanks Siri

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: nah just a concerned male not wanting a woman to go nipple-less lol. Hope your breasts stay in optimal condition!

2 Likes

:joy: So many thanks for your concern!

3 Likes

Sent some healing manifestation to you through the use of Cone of Power!

1 Like

Have you continously used all the anti cancer fields?
If yes, did they help?

1 Like

Yes.

did they help?

To some extent.

Edit: Let me give you an instance. About Anticancer 2.0, it’s a very long time that I’m listening to it. But for a long time I used to listen to it for half an hour each day. (I only stopped listening to it for almost 3 weeks as the skin was infected and it was burning). Anyway, one night I put this field on loop. I fell sleep and when I woke up I noticed I had listened to it for 5 hours!! I felt tired. It was as if there was a 100kg stone on my chest. In the morning I went for a blood test. The tumor marker which in the previous weeks were on 49.37 and then 38.40, went on 105.8 that day. Then in the next weeks the tumor marker started to decrease. So the doctor stopped high dose chemotherapies and I had chemotherapy sessions with lower doses afterwards till it came under 29.90.

2 Likes