If mods could delete this thread I would appreciate it, thanks

Maybe, but whatever it is, it ain’t fun. But still, I’m really looking for clarity and a way to stop my body being hijacked (if possible). I’m not too knowledgeable on spirituality, but this seems kinda crazy to me.

Well I can say that the main purpose of the Journey to the light is to lessen the ego and go to the Self.

So if it affected you like that might be.

I’ll let more knowledgeable people talk though.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re probably right. If it was something negative, it wouldn’t have that reaction.

It also knows how to cook complicated meals and I don’t know how to cook lol.

1 Like

Do you have booted bhoot? I think that one can help with removing evil entity. If it’s really present in your space. Also can calm you down

3 Likes

Sounds more like kundalini. This is a very typical symptom.

See this books (it’s short case studies):

You should take a break from meditation if it’s too much, and loop grounding, eat grounding foods etc.

An early kundalini awakening can cause symptoms that make you question your sanity. Including paranoia, if someone has mental issues, it can make it worse. The “taking over my body” part sounds like your ego trying to make sense of the experience and creating this “something” because the experience itself is frightening and makes no sense.
Check out the case studies int he book and see for yourself.

Maoshan’s posts about kundalini would be also helpful for you to read, both in the indexed thread and just searching on the forum as well:

8 Likes

So you’re having a takeover by a being that makes you cook well, do yoga and pranayama?

I see this as a win-win

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

What kind of meals?

3 Likes

My god, this sounds terrifying. I’m sure all will turn out well friend.

2 Likes

I think you’ve just got frightened, because you’ve never had such an experience. It is like when someone asks us to take care of a kid while we have zero experience! You should calm down and by your behavior show that, you have the power. You have control over your life. The more you show impatience, the more you fall in the trap.
You may find the unbreakable, the emperor/ the empress audios useful too.

1 Like

You see?
That’s why I have stopped completely with meditation for whole my life
For unprotected, it’s portal to the all of kinds paranormal beings

Meditation is a beautiful thing to calm yourself (: meditation doesn’t mean you have to sit and close your eyes. Meditation has many ways to do it. It’s simply to enjoy the present moment and being grateful for the present moment.

You can mediate while walking. Alone in the nature. Just see the beautiful surrounding. Without judgement. Just be present and observe everything you see. Hear and feel. That’s already meditation.

So it’s not all about paranormal. I think if you fearing it. Then you should work with your root chakra. And also that subconscious blockages.

I’m not someone whoPersonally like meditation but I did couple times. I should do more.

but it’s very beautiful experience. The feeling is like inner bliss that coming from your head and goes throughout your entire body.

12 Likes

Is there any improvement yet?

1 Like

seems pretty scary friend
maybe Mao could give an hand but seems he isn’t on the forum currently
good luck

1 Like

have you tried looping soul restoration brow ?

Probably violating the rules here, but use the files on Spirituality Zone’s channel too. Especially the Hanuman chalisa and a few that I may be forgetting.

The last thing he needs is something that stresses his nervous system even more.

4 Likes

Exactly…

@yuihwa
I know everyone is writing all sorts of things here, but please consider taking a break from all audios (even meditation as much as you can) and researching kundalini awakening / symptoms and just groundig yourself for a week or two.

Also you should turn your attention away.
Don’t use your “language” to talk to “it”
And don’t engage in “conversation” with “it”.
Keep your mind calm and quiet.

Basically three things can be in the background:

1. Entity - the audios you’re using take care of this quickly
  2. Kundalini awakening - taking a break, grounding, balancing (definitely not overly concentrating up upper chakras!!) should make this better. Keep your mind calm, it’s a process
  3. It’s an illusion/psychosis, in which case 2. recommendations also apply.
12 Likes

If you don’t mind, I’ll give you an alternative view of things. You want to talk to the Captain? Is he supposed to scan you and diagnose something?
You had unusual and strange sensations after your practices (do you meditate for 12 hours?), and then the fantasy came on… And that fantasy started constructing scary scenarios and possibilities… Fear…
Of course, I could be wrong… There’s always the possibility that the problem could be in another direction.
I wrote out all of your posts in this thread and analyzed them a little bit (I hope you’re not offended)

I think the problem is in your personality. To validate some details, you need a different order of analysis (how old are you, what do you do, what was your childhood, your parents, your hobbies, hobbies, analysis of your social adaptability and so on)… I don’t think that’s appropriate here.
Let me put esoteric interpretations aside, and look at the problem from a different perspective

Metaphors are not just language turns, they are actually manifested in our neuroscience.

If you “examine” in detail, develop your metaphors and the relationships between them, build what is called a “metaphorical landscape,” you can see the deeper layers of the psyche

There is a psychological method whose name is symbolic modeling (a nearby field is metaphorical associative maps)
Symbolic modeling is a method that uses certain techniques to help individuals learn to model themselves through awareness of the organization of their metaphors and symbols. Using their own accurate metaphors as material for the modeling process, the client builds a living, dynamic, four-dimensional world inside and outside of themselves - a personal metaphorical landscape. During Symbolic Modeling, his metaphors begin to evolve.

None of us can know how our perception of reality works, what is in our inner universe. We do it on the basis of our own model of reality, which is true for us, not for you. Sometimes after such counseling, something becomes clear.

Based on a professional approach, through symbolic modeling, any emotion and feeling can be modeled. Give it a design, a weight, a size, a color.
That’s how proponents of this method work with emotions, fears, traumas…

I think you’ve modeled your underlying fears. That’s the problem.

12 Likes

Well not to mention no one should meditates that long. Unless he is extremely experienced in this or knows what he is doing. Too much of anything is not good. I don’t know if you meditate too much like this on daily basis or not but too much spiritual practice can cause harm more than good unless you know how to handle this. Why? According to Robert Bruce we all have built in protection measures in our energy system and center. (I can’t remember the exact statement but it was something like this) So basically according to him when you start to awaken your Kundalini you are rising it slowly to your crwon and going through all the blocks of chakra and energy system. By doing that you are breaking those built in layers of protection. (What was mentioned is something similar to this concept) he mentioned these in his Kundalini course. By doing that you’re basically saying that I don’t need these anymore and I’m ready to handle what comes next. There are many different kind of meditation and intent for this from my understanding and I don’t know what kind of practice you were aiming for. So let’s say if I take the possibility of entity position then it’s possible if you ended up stimulating higher chakras too much without working on the lower ones or without having any kind of experience on it. But whatever it is if it’s not removed by the audios everyone mentioned then I don’t think it’s not any entity. Because overstimulation of pineal gland or crown chakra can create many terrible symptoms. Says who? Well if you read the article of how to become a psychic in enlightened states you’ll know what I mean.

Also I don’t blame you or anything. It’s normal to get exited about these stuff
Now if anyone asks me who is more prone to psychic and entity attacks? A person who is spiritually aware or an atheist who believes nothing but science? The answer is the person who believes in these and is more spiritually aware. Why is that? That’s cuz of belife. So what you think is real is real for you. And not to mention meditation is something that one should do gradually step by step in proper manner. In fact there are many who can get hospitalized due to overstimulating spiritual practice. Cuz they did things they are not capable of in general or they shouldn’t. I’ve known someone who had worse issue than you and was hospitalized due to improper meditation and had near death experience due to Kundalini experience. And cuz of that all fear and everything started manifesting which he wasn’t even aware of.
To have a better idea have a look at this.

Simply put don’t try to push yourself for something that you can’t handle
I suggest you should stop whatever you are doing and balance all chakras first. Cuz I believe your higher chakras are overactive or you have overdose of shen energy. These are the things that can make you too spiritual than necessary. I don’t mean to insult you or anything but the reason I say you’re not ready is cuz you wouldn’t face such condition if you were. And let’s say EVEN IF dream or someone helped you to get through this what’s the guarantee that it won’t happen again? There are already tools available that can help with anything people can imagine. I suggest you try hakuin healing egg audio for a few days and see what happens. Also all my statements are from my subjective perspective not to harass anyone’s belife or anything. I’m not saying that this is exactly why this happened or anything but just my opinions and possibilities. In my opinion if someone tries to aim for deeper and long meditation he should first learn how to calm the mind and work on his subconscious shadow aspects. Otherwise such outcome is obvious. Or if it’s really entity it could be due to the reason I mentioned obove or maybe not. So good luck. And one more thing is that when you’re possessed by an entity the worst thing you can do is to give it your attention. Cuz your focoused attention gives it more power. That’s why entities aren’t able to harm us in general from the other relm since we can’t see or feel them. But for someone who can see or feel them it’s a different story.

For a good read check this if you’re interested for a better idea and why you shouldn’t focous. (If it really is entity)

1 Like