I need your advice/knowledge - Fields

Can i listen to all these fields for like 10 minutes to half an hour each?
Is that ok?
Thank you. :pray:

Edit: the way I wrote the question might not have been the best; I l8stened before to these fields for 10-15 minutes, but I asked since I wanted Mooore. :sweat_smile:

What do u think?

1 Like

@Owl
I would think that yes, But staying in the sun/exposing to sun(light) for half an hour to an hour or more can be dangerous; is it that these fields have/pose/bring no such danger?
I mean, idk…
Are these literally like staying in the sun?

No, no fields are literally like the physical equivalent. That’s why we use fields instead of the physical equivalent.

As far as your original question, what’s been your experience with these fields?

When you’re wanting to exceed the guidelines offered in the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated), isn’t it wise to see first if such excess is needed by you and to see how your own energetic system handles what you’re throwing at it? Because none of us can answer those questions for you.

1 Like

Whaat?
But you are sun then how can sun be harmful.

2 Likes

Thank you, @WellBeing and @Owl. :pray:
I know that 2-3 times is a safe number, also 10-15 minutes are usually quite enough, but what if I want more?
That’s why I asked.

1 Like

At least according to science/medicine, it is or can be.
@WellBeing, since you mentioned that fields are not exactly the same as physical stuff (I mean they are not), Then I would guess that I CAN listen to more than 15 minutes…
But, I shouls be careful, no, I should observe how my energy body and physical body respond, I guess?

Edit: I tried 10-15 minutes and that was/is ok…
But I wanted More…

How do you know if you want more, if you haven’t already tried the recommendation?

And especially when you haven’t tried the recommendation with your compounded stack?

If you don’t know how your skin will react, do you add 3 or 4 different types of sunlamps for more than the recommended guidelines? I mean, you have the freedom to do so, but well…I’m back to shrugging.

1 Like

A thought just arrived, what if I increase with only 2-3 minutes at a time?
That way it wont be too much…
Yep, I Think that I got my answer(s). :sweat_smile:
Many Thanks! :pray:

Thank you, @Kalacakra. :pray:
Yep, morning sunlight is the best.
Also, as you said, big pharma wants us to take medicine and not rely on Nature, it’s a business after all.

It depends on which time of the day you are choosing. If it is morning as the Sun rises, you can be till it becomes hot and your skin starts pricking, that is at least more than an hour to 90mins or more at times. In winter you can be for little longer. Doctors say daily requirement for vitamin D for the body needs 1 hr of morning Sun.

Only for certain period UV rays become more intense which can be harmful. I have not done research but I doubt a lot of information can be found else people will not need drugs and pharma companies will lose a lot of money, if people know the secrets of Sun and sunlight.

1 Like