I only bought the first 3 chakra audios + microdosing

Today I bought the first 3 chakra audios. The reason why the first 3 is because at the moment I want to stay away from third eye and crown for a while. I feel I am not yet far enough spiritually to activate these consciously. Also, I read enough stories about people who can’t mentally handle having their third eye opened yet.

Today I listened to the audios for the first time but I also regularly take a microdose of magic mushrooms. I listened to the 3 audios twice in total.

My other stack is Ponr field
Soul core restoration
Ancient arts
Become whole
Androstenol

After the second time I looped the chakra audios I suddenly felt very disconnected from reality. Huge brain fog and an oppressive headache between my eyes at the level of the so-called third eye.

So I was wondering and my question to you is, am I doing the right thing to only listen to 3 chakra audios and secondly since I’m relatively new to morphic fields (little over a month) is it smart to start with chakras and if so how many times a day?

Thanks lovely people

1 Like

Using third eye audio won’t make you spiritual… In fact it help with that blockages you mentioned. There is blockages there it seems from what you mentioned. Trust me. Being psychic is not gonna make you spiritual. Having to listen to third eye audio won’t make you into a monk

4 Likes

Okay I understand your reaction but let me make myself a little clearer with what I mean. I have a huge fear regarding anything to do with the paranormal. When I do research on the last two chakras it is often said that you have to be strong spiritually or energetically or however you can handle this sudden awakening. So also this sudden awakening where, for example, entities can be seen. I know and feel that I still have too much fear for that so I want to stay away from that as much as possible. Do you understand?

There is no “right” or “wrong” with this. There are no Morphic Police who will cite you or through you into Morphic Jail.

There’s only “productive” and “less productive.” At this state in your conversation, we can’t answer that for you because we don’t know what “product” you’re wanting. IOW, you haven’t yet told us what you’re hoping to accomplish from your fields.

So, my biggest advice to you is listen to your own guidance. Of course, you’ll also want to keep in mind the recommendations from the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) and other official guidelines from these fields’ creators. It already sounds like you’re doing both of these things.

“Smart” in what regard? It would be “smart” if your goal or your desire (which we don’t yet know) has something to do with your chakras. If your goal or desire has something to do with prosperity, then we might recommend a more direct approach, if that was something that you wanted.

Check out the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated). In addition to giving you some guidelines to guide yourself, there’s lots of information there that you might enjoy.

Start by following those guidelines and, once you have some sense of your experience with your fields, you can build from there.

And remember that, with morphic fields, less is more.

3 Likes

The audio that sapien have with crown and anja won’t make you having these sudden changes. It slowly making the blockages gone but in good manner. You won’t see anything either. But feel more peace with yourself and the wisdom that flow from the original source.

I think the root chakra is what you need. Focus on that… Use that one from dreamseed. And focus your intention to heal the root chakra. And goes up to your third chakra

1 Like

Well, I bought all 7 chakras fields (I think in August) and I used them for a while, haven’t seen any spooky thing as I myself I’m scared of paranormal :sweat_smile:; years ago I started with mantras + other rituals/exercises for chakras, having received a great advice from a healer who helped me alot back then - he told me to work on all my 7 main chakras, one after another or at least in the same day, otherwise there might come imbalances which would/could affect my health too; now, Idk if all the morphic fields for all 7 chakras would be needed, but I think it would be best to use them all.

You need to remove/heal your fear, I myself need that as well; @JAAJ recommended/told me to use Amygdala field (it helps with fear and other issues) + I read somewhere that The Internal Alchemical Crucible field would be a great addition, after Amygdala.

Now, if you don’t mind this tag, @Maoshan_Wanderer, what do you recommend to our friend?
Maoshan helped me some time ago, he recommended me the chakras fields in the first place and he is very knowleadgeable.

1 Like

May be a possibility in the future, imagine a jail which grows more protective with time, nice plot for a TV series.

@Satchitananda what is your objective of hearing these? Chakra audios are one way to clean the junk stuck in the energy body. It will definitely help you with spiritual and physical but it is not so easy that listening to all Chakra audios will stimulate your kundalini and then you will have series of weird and traumatic experiences. But again it depends on your prior spiritual practice, you would be a better judge for yourself.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. If I may ask what are so your experiences so far after few months of using the chakra audios?

And how often do you listen to them per day? What tips do you recommend to someone who is also just starting out?

1 Like

Well, I could have listened more often, that’s for sure; it gave me more energy, it helps with breathing (I have allergies and asthma), I feel more determined and with more clarity, when/after I listen, things are better - idk how to explain, chakras take care of many needs and things, I think on all levels; it’s an overall package.
I listened like 2 times a week, waay too little; now I want to listen daily.