I think I am dealing with a spiritual narcissist

I lost all respect for this person. (He is my coworker, I drop him off home and pick him up to go to work, get paid every other week by him)

Last week he was literally claiming to me that if he is in the car with me, nothing bad will happen to me or my car. When he leaves, the protection leaves as well. (All of that are literally his words) But you know what’s funny? Within the first 2 weeks of me picking him up and dropping him off home, one afternoon on our way to work, literally right at the entrance of his apartment complex, someone hit me from the back. And he claims that my car is protected when he is in the car with me? He also claims that God has chosen him to spread the message around to.

Well let me ask you guys this. People who are actually chosen, are they typically a loudmouth or are they more the calm silent type?

Here is the worst part. When I try to talk, it’s like I have no room to talk either. Here is one thing I struggle with. I have a hard time telling it to their faces that I do not want to deal with them anymore.

Can someone please help me out here? I am just super annoyed at the moment. Here is the last thing he did that was pretty annoying. So we normally work from 4 pm to 12:30 AM. This week and next week we are working from 6:30 AM to 3 PM due to holiday time. This guy literally calls my phone at 11:30 pm while I am sleeping. The fact that he called me at that time was super annoying and it disrupted my sleep for 2 hours. It was all for what? To ask if I start work at 5 am or not. (We work in different departments) SMH…

For anyone wondering why my phone was on vibrate or ring, is because I do it for my family just in case something happens. Otherwise I would have kept my phone on silent.

One last thing I forgot to mention. There was this girl who was pretty much sexually harassing me and this guy told me to go apologize to her next time I see her. (Someone reported it to HR, it wasn’t me)

If you have armor of light and glory. It can help with those kind of people

3 Likes

Specifically what kind of help are you wanting here? (That’s an honest question.)

Fair enough. That happens.

But here’s the real gold in all of this for you: he’s showing you that your approach of needing him to be different so that you can feel less annoyed is not a particularly helpful approach for you. (And I don’t say that to add your annoyance.) So, he’s helping you to look for new ways to manage your own emotions, which is great. Being able to manage your emotions (and I’m not suggesting “repressing” or “stifling” your emotions) is a superpower. When you learn how to do that and then practice that skill, you become unf**kwithable, as they say in my country.

So, really, he’s been giving you a wonderful gift (that he doesn’t know about).

5 Likes

Maybe confidence, testosterone, dht etc., sometimes it is just enough if we raise our voice and hold one’s ground.
Be an empowered empath.
There is Thor mandala. Use it.

2 Likes

Hey, I actually couldn’t find the Thor mandala, do you have a link?

Here you go!

Sapien’s Instagram

2 Likes

So this questions is maybe funny for you but the thors hammer is the Thor mandala, right? Because I wasn’t sure. I thought there will be a picture of Thor’s face or something like this

1 Like

Ah wait, I just saw that there are descriptions under the mandalas, I will search it, thanks!

2 Likes

Yep, you’re correct. (And it is confusing.)

3 Likes

hey man I remembered you had another problem of the same type? why you giving so much attention to that? I mean you can always stop talking to him.

1 Like

Bhooted Bhoots
Smart (or not) smart etheric cord cutter
Jealousy reflecting shield or curse removal

3 Likes

Justice for all