I think I am oversensitive to fields

I found SM about two months ago. I was listening to subliminals on YouTube and I received a suggested video. It’s been a great journey but my body does not seem to handle well the paid fields for muscle development or physical change in general. Even if I do a single daily loop of just one audio, I need to rest for a few days. The results come quick and are visible with just one listen which makes me think I am just very sensitive to the fields. I am currently taking a week of rest, I am experiencing what seems some nervous system fatigue (headaches, tingling, nausea etc.). I would like to know what the right strategy would be for me. I have read of people who built their tolerance over time like @Jen . Should I listen to a field partially (start with just the first minute and increase gradually)? Even if I listen to one loop of one audio every other day it seems too much. I have done some reading here and people advise listening to grounding (which I might do when I decide to listen again) and also a track for the nervous system (confused about which one though, there are so many). None of these adverse symptoms happen with the energetic tracks (soul restoration etc. ).
Please help me if possible. I know the fields obviously work for me. Maybe it’s good that I am sensitive to them (i know some people struggle with results). I just feel frustrated that I can’t seem to use them with consistency, I also just want to feel better from using them and not worse. I know it’s possible, I just need some guidance.

search for star exercise here and start with 2-3+ min or how much you can do it, you basically need to increase the strenght of your subtle bodies and nervous system to handle more information

cold showers to stabilize the system

a lot of movement/workout, it’s easier to handle more energy if your physical body is stronger

there is an energy expansion card that improves your nervous system, i recommend to use that one 1-2x daily

spend enough time in nature with devic intercession (dreamseeds)

the acu-automaton (or acupressure if it has to be free) and smart reiki field might be suited

5 Likes

Thank you. So very helpful. I am very fit and have strong chi pressure but I will try the star exercise. Where can I find this nervous system expansion card (not familiar with what an expansion card is to be honest)?

1 Like

@Daniel wwre you referring to the expansion card from the book of cards? It seems you linked the storage card

2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you so much. I think I will give myself about a week of total rest, doing meditation and yin qigong practice. Then I will take another week using the card and star exercise. Then I will try listening to a physical field with 2 grounding loops a couple hours after. Do you believe that is a good strategy? Also what do you think of my idea of listening to just one minute of the audio to start and then build?

Have you tried to listen to Divine Imaginarium? It’s on patreon.

2 Likes

No I haven’t. I’m not on patreon yet. What does that do?

So I tried SLR today. First field in over a month. Most people here advised that either my subconscious or grounding was the root of my problem.
During my break I did a ton of qigong, are well, took vitamins, slept well and drank tons of water. I also did grounding meditation every day.
When I tried SLR I immediately had nausea and later in the night when I tried to sleep I felt tingles all over my skull and the sensation of being moved. The next day I feel tired and still have heartburn.
It was a very long break and that is not supposed to be such a heavy field so I am a little confused about where to go from here. I was also fully rested and meditated for an hour before listening. @Jen I would love to hear your opinion too if possible.

2 Likes

Hi @SpiritualSeeker,

If it were me I would either break SLR into smaller parts to listen to, focus on grounding fields, or both. Personal favorite grounding audios are the tree experience and Ojas marrowed.

I would also focus on your nervous system a little, despite your healthy practices it may be a little sensitive. I’ve always liked the body nerve healing field on Patreon to support the nervous system, it’s the one that’s 40 minutes long.

I also really like fa jin gong healing when I’m in a detox, but gauge how you feel with that one.

Finally the problem could have to do with integration. The cards by Dreamweaver on Patreon could help. Use the attunement card every day for a week and then move on to attunement and energy expansion.

I hope that helps! :green_heart:

4 Likes

For sensitivity the best field is nerve inflammation.

3 Likes

I see, thank you so very much Jen. I suppose my main difficulty is pinpointing the culprit. I tried using nerve inflammation and grounding fields when my oversensitivity first showed and the result was more inflammation. I’ll give myself a week of rest and then regroup.
I will definitely listen to partial audios if that is a possibility (one minute, then two etc.). It is still hard for me to diagnose this and therefore know what to listen to.
If it is my subconscious (which a bad reaction to SLR would point there), then perhaps I should start with Ego Dissolution (just found out that should come first) and work on increasing my tolerance to these two audios.
If it is my nervous system, which I definitely displayed some signs of nerve inflammation, I would focus on those tracks and cards.
If it is my energy body, I should focus on Aura Repair and Hakuin’s Egg.
I don’t believe it’s grounding because I have been grounding myself everyday for almost two months.
Is there any way that I can pinpoint the issue through the symptoms?
Thanks again for your help, I am so bummed out about this.

I do think you’ve been trying to do that and since the symptoms are a little vague, that can be hard.

I think you’re in good hands with WellBeing for now. I wish you the best and I hope you find out what it is soon

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Are you otherwise healthy, have no fatigue and etc?

2 Likes

Yes, very healthy actually. Even though my nervous system has been inflamed for almost two months now even though I am mostly resting (I Amy have tried three fields total to see if they would make the symptoms better, but they actually made them worse).

2 Likes

What fields did you try if its not a secret?
Have you tried kidney and adrenal fields for this?
And are you vaccinated, ever got sick with covid?

2 Likes

Not a secret at all. I did some energy fields like negentropic jing, soul core etc.
Then started some work out fields (muscles beyond limits, twitch in time) and that’s when the trouble began even though I was doing single loops.
I think what compounded it was I tried some subliminals. I also hopped from one track to another on youtube before trying paid fields. I never exceeded the 4 track maximum though and was way below the recommended loops.
I have been covid and vaccine free and have not tried kidney fields yet, however every field I tried to feel better so far had the opposite effect. But please tell me what your thoughts are. I really appreciate you taking the time.

2 Likes

U seem to ask me that too on antoher thread, please do share why? I answered ur quesntion but reading SS comments and urs its seems am understanding more.

I listened to adrenal and kidney fields and it was hurting me, does that have any relation with being overloaded

2 Likes