I wanna buy Eternity Redux

Hey, anybody wanna sell Eternity Redux Tag?

3 Likes

Me too haha

2 Likes

my head went like same bro same haha

2 Likes

I have it and I dont even use it. But no way I’m gonna sell it :sweat_smile: good luck though :grin:

6 Likes

Maybe you’d like to move this thread into the Classified section where our buyers and sellers tend to hang out, so your thread might better catch the eye of someone thinking to sell?

2 Likes

done bro

3 Likes

Hope that helps you accomplish your desires!

4 Likes

I have the first version of eternity on the wooden pendant. It broke in half and i glued it together. Is still working very strong!

I have Redux as well so if anyone wants the wooden pendant, I’ll sell it to you. But i live in Canada so shipping costs would be higher

I have this one With the quantum energy pendant

Image of the pendant (unfortunately i lost the box when i moved)

10 Likes

Please no more messages for this, i got way more offers than i thought i would lol

9 Likes

Good for you though in all those offers :+1: :relaxed: , I have that one too with the fountain of youth on it and the redux one untouched stored away should I decide to switch out later on. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I am selling my Eternity Redux on the pendant below. Please send me a PM if interested

Update: Member who wanted to buy it ended up not taking it so its back up for sale

5 Likes

My offer above is still open if anyone’s interested

1 Like

ye

Sorry didn’t see your selling too

I’m in Canada So I’ll ship to Canada and US only.

1 Like

all fine man

good luck selling :smiley:

1 Like

You too my friend!

2 Likes