I want to be famous YouTuber In really short time

I have Reach for stars tag and I want to become famous Within few months.

So according to description,I really think becoming popular youtuber is really possible.so the description says people will be attracted to you in regards to your field if they see you in photo or video.So does that mean People Will watch my YouTube videos even if they are bad or Do I have Produce Really High quality videos.
And Suggest me How to best use glory tag to become successful youtuber.
If Anyone Is wondering what type of content I’m going to post.Its Similar to Belugas content.(Funny Discord Conversations)

No they have to see you in order for that effect to work

yes I know that Thats why My picture will uploaded instead of channel logo.
I don’t have Good camera and I don’t speak English well(Accent is also a problem).
according to me Its not a good idea to show your face right from the first video without having any subscribers.Thats why Im Starting funny discord channel.

You have to produce high quality videos, but it will come easier with tag. People will be drawn to try Your videos but if Your videos are boring then noone wil watch them. Fields don’t mess with free wills of others

5 Likes

YouTube shorts + New Release: Woven Worlds - The Journey of The Chosen One

3 Likes

I Have a great Idea.Thr idea is producing High quality documentary videos like Magnates media,Jamesjani,Jake tran etc In my own native language.Im from India.If I speak my own state language and only target them I can easily get views.If I Make this video’s in English or Hindi I would be competing With lot of big channels and It’s really hard to stand out.
But The only problem is I don’t have High performance laptop.Do editing isn’t easy.

4 Likes

Good luck man. Im sure You can be succesful if You put Your effort to it

2 Likes

Hey, may I know which payment method you use to buy? I’ve tried making purchases but my two cards got declined😭

Are you talking about patreon then I have the same problem as well.I cant pay to patreon.Maybe Contact bank they may help.

1 Like

Can I pm you?

Yes

1 Like

You can also consider logo with field on it.
Just my thoughts.
I consider this option for my biz

2 Likes

Can you explain me better?What do you mean by logo with field?

1 Like

I once bumped into this kind of service. They were offering custom made logotypes for biz with energy that will work as magnet for customers.

This is just plain thought. I will set my biz soon and i will definetly try to buy Field to energize logo.

Sorry i’m not an expert this is just a random thought. If Sapien had such a service i would buy it.

Maybe they have or will have this kind of logos field charger offer for biz owners?

Idea is cool.:sunglasses:

1 Like