I'd like to try something different regarding psychic readings

In the same spirit of @anon44876465’s thread Question for all the psychically gifted here, I’d like to try something similar but different.

I’d like 3-5 volunteers ideally or even up to 10 possibly, enough to prove the concept and see whether this works or not.

All my readings on @anon44876465’s thread have been of people. I’ve been reading the people themselves. I’d like to try to read their timelines. Since this is an first attempt and experimental, I would only be looking for 1 event from your past and 1 from your future.

I’m just going to see what I see. I don’t know if it will end up being the most recent past event and nearest future event or if it will turn out to be the most significant ones. Or just the ones you most need to pay attention to at this time.

But it will give you enough to have some idea of whether this is real or not. By looking at the past event and seeing if it matches. And then (possibly) before long you could come back and say how that future event matched up or if it did.

The future would be a little more uncertain because one could always say, “well, that one just didn’t happen yet, I wasn’t incorrect”. But the past would be more verifiable. The past would be more verifiable but the future could be more useful. But if I think about it enough, I’d say both would be both.

Similar to the personal readings, these would be largely conceptual, so you would need to overlay them with past events in your mind and see if it matches up or not. You remember actual events, but I might describe motives, feelings, choices etc.

If anyone volunteers, please understand that this task is somewhat intimidating to me simply because I haven’t tried it yet. So please be patient. I can’t give you an estimate on how long it might take. Just cast it out there like a bottle on the ocean and see if it comes back someday. Lol. I mean, it might be soon, but honestly, I can never tell.

26 Likes

Read me like one of your french girls

(lol, if you want to, I’m just volunteering)

18 Likes

That is hilarious.

4 Likes

I am ready buddy :cupid:

3 Likes

AllGratefulAmericanmarten-size_restricted

6 Likes

Sounds like fun. I’d like to play, too.

3 Likes

I volunteer!

2 Likes

Of course I am ready too

2 Likes

I’ll love to volunteer :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

I volunteer :smiley:

2 Likes

There’s 10 volunteers already. Can’t wait to see the results :smirk:

2 Likes

I’ll volunteer!

1 Like

I’ll put my name in the hat.

2 Likes

Oh, would love to volunteer but guess I came by too late.

1 Like

Keep volunteering. I don’t mind.

3 Likes

Count me in

1 Like

Me too please :smiley:

1 Like

I wanted to but there’s 12 so I’m late I guess lol

2 Likes

I got some feedback through a pm. I’ll have to get more feedback to be sure. It seems like this is what’s happening. I look for immediate past and immediate future, 2 parts. 1 past, 1 future. That’s what I look for. Then what I think I see is something different. It’s past, future, and far future. But then… there is what I really saw according to the final authority on the matter, the person being read. It seems I actually see somewhat distant past, recent past, and then the immediate future which you may be right on the threshold of so much that it’s almost present.

Also, I didn’t expect this, but these readings seem to be revealing a “hero’s journey” type of story line for people. I wasn’t looking for that. It’s still very early so I’m not stating this concretely. Seems like I’ll see a past failure (may or may not be a personal failure, just reality didn’t pan out the way you hoped or expected) which propelled you into a decision on how to move forward. Almost like a point of where you had to give up on something. Now, maybe I’ll see some people who didn’t give up yet on something not meant to be. I see that journey towards another goal than the one left behind, and then finally the part where it bears fruit.

But this is all said with not a ton of feedback yet. This is what seems to be. We’ll see more as we go.

3 parts tend to come up, and the 2nd may be your present experience. The 3rd, your very near destination and maybe even somewhat present.

@Dr_Manhattan
Yeah, I’m still seeing things in terms of something you had to quit on. I don’t know why and I’m definitely not looking for that. Maybe it’s a fundamental ingredient in life, like something everyone goes through.

What I see you leaving behind (or having left behind) is trying to understand how everything works. By everything I mean Everything. Like you were looking for a clockwork universe with all these moving parts and cause and effect that ultimately made sense. But all the pieces fell apart. Frustrated, you walked away from it.

Your next thing (present?) was to become more focused. Instead of trying to understand everything or build a worldview where everything made sense, you went after specific targets or goals. You aimed for the things you really cared about and felt were within reach. You went after them in a very yang way. Not trying to let life happen, more like make it happen (in a positive sense).

I see you acquiring and reaching some of those goals, feeling fairly satisfied but quickly realizing it’s something other than this kind of life entirely that you really want. Before you’ve had your fill, you already had your fill because you realize you want something else.

(immediate future/almost present?)
Something and some place more solid on which to stand. You choose a home. (literal or metaphor). You realize you can be far happier than you thought you could be with something stable and settled where you don’t have to live like a hunter or seeker. The place or life where you “settle” doesn’t have to be very rare or elite in order to make you very happy. You’re happy realizing how happy you can be and how easily.

@anon95688264
You left behind something which seemed complex but was actually very simple. A belief system or set of beliefs that appeared to contain many mysteries and a lot of depth. It turned out to be a pretty piece of artwork but little more, with little depth and little benefit to you.

You are moving forward at incredible speed. Through a spiritual plane but one where you are not finding a great deal of ability to understand your (spiritual) surroundings. But it is forward, and it is spiritual, it’s just not bringing a lot of ability to make rational sense of your experiences. Again, that’s not slowing you down though.

You find and toss aside the benefits of a “normal” life that most people are looking for. You’re just like, yeah I could have that but why? Doesn’t mean you don’t live a normal life, but the benefits it brings, you’re not interested in taking hold of them.

(Final)
You find the ability to direct a power that is beyond you. Some kind of force or power comes under your control. And surprisingly easily. I see it as you grasping some kind of Jungian archetype but I’m really reaching to see this part as far as what that power is. Then you use it not to have massive influence on one or even a few people, as someone might do who was interested in their personal life. You direct that power into changing the entire world. Hold on, let me explain because that sounds like I’m saying you’re Napoleon or something and that’s not what I mean. You direct it in a diffuse manner. Instead of changing one person’s life 100% or 10 people’s lives 90% each, you affect as many as possible even though it’s at a less percent than if you had aimed at 1 or 2 or 10. You change them at a ground level. Changing fundamental/foundational beliefs.

Geez that sounds like a lot of work. I feel tired just from looking at it. Good luck.

@mikey
What you left. Methods. Ways of going about life that were supposed to excel at living. You found they were pathetic, barely able to live at all.

(present / near past?)
You were tired after that, frustrated too. You waited for something more tried and true to come along. Something you felt you could trust. Something that worked for many people even though it doesn’t excel. It doesn’t get anyone anywhere fantastic. It doesn’t get anyone anywhere quickly either. But it gets people there. So you took that ship.

What you find on the other side of that is something foreign. Unexpected. A way of being or living that you never knew of. You take some delight in it. It’s kind of a “fuck it” attitude. Like, we’ll make our own kind of success.

Thanks guys. I’ll have to rest a bit. And learn from more feedback. I hope I wasn’t too rough with things you care about. Nor too cryptic. Some of that I wrote, honestly I don’t even understand what I was saying. But trying to make sense of the images as usual.

Be honest with your feedback. I’ll be alright. Here’s to hoping these tests are of some benefit. But hey, at the least, we learn something from trying.

16 Likes

:flushed:
Ok, so it’s out in the open. Now, i’m assuming many people on the forum knew at least that about me.

You explain it so well sometimes, just wow

12 Likes